[GameMode] PRP - Public Roleplay[one of a KIND=Uniqe]

DU jag har ett problem nдr jag ska starta med ditt Gamemode jag kommer in till Register sen nдr jag skriver in ett lцsenord och trycker Register sе typ bara stеr det "Server closed" och kan inte trycka nеgot

"in English"

i have a Problem with using the Gamemode Because When i start the server and try to enter it i just come to register then i put in a password and Press Register then the register window just closes and in the chat bar it says
"Server Closed"

Is there a way to add so People Who does not have an Vaild Name Get a message That says its an invaild name and an Example How they should change it..

Is everyone going to add [Unique] now that Carrot did? :/

So it uses MySQL or doesn't it

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontusx1
Посмотреть сообщение
DU jag har ett problem nдr jag ska starta med ditt Gamemode jag kommer in till Register sen nдr jag skriver in ett lцsenord och trycker Register sе typ bara stеr det "Server closed" och kan inte trycka nеgot

"in English"

i have a Problem with using the Gamemode Because When i start the server and try to enter it i just come to register then i put in a password and Press Register then the register window just closes and in the chat bar it says
"Server Closed"
Are you using a valid roleplay name? Like John_Doe? Or Jane_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgdm
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you using a valid roleplay name? Like John_Doe? Or Jane_Smith
ohhhhh no i didnt :P u know if there is a way to add a Message that says its an invaild Name
for all new players who dont know

Btw Wgdm Are u a Scripter/Coder??

Quote:
Originally Posted by goviscrap
Посмотреть сообщение
You mean to be a for example a LSPD officer? Then you type /makeleader "Your ID" "Faction ID"

there is faction id from 1 - 12 i think so you can just try them all

and also ive forgot, To make yourself an admin first login as Rcon and after type /HowDoYouTurnThisOff "your ID" "100001"
Well doing that didn't work for me, It didn't even say that the command worked. any other ways?

And when you join and the tutorial starts, you get bugged cause you keep dancing and it wont let you stop.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
ohhhhh no i didnt :P u know if there is a way to add a Message that says its an invaild Name
for all new players who dont know
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Btw Wgdm Are u a Scripter/Coder??
First, don't double post, edit your post and make a ''EDIT:''. Second, PM him about that.

OT:

Tested and works perfectly! good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgdm
Посмотреть сообщение
You're welcome (-:, also is there an admin house and a jobsite/office for the Senate?
- edit, also, how does the Medic/Fireman become on duty, /duty does not seem to work (-:
No there is no admin house.
I had no time to make a Office for the senate :/

hmm, have you been at their "office" building near the LS airport? walk inside there and try the /duty command

Thanks!

Yes It's scripted. . But it has probably been bugged because of the enterance bugs :P

What is this ?
Код:
C:\Users\User\Desktop\PRP X NEW\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(4) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "RemoveBuilding"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
I just complied the .pwn and it gave me this error. I didn't change nothing ....

Any images?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweez
Посмотреть сообщение
What is this ?
Код:
C:\Users\User\Desktop\PRP X NEW\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(4) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "RemoveBuilding"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
I just complied the .pwn and it gave me this error. I didn't change nothing ....
Try to re-download the gamemode again..
It sound's really wierd cause that .inc should not be missing :S

What is unique about it? It seems to have all the same features as the other roleplay scripts in this forum.

Can you give me another link please.

Nice man