Health care

Hi!
I'm writing a little text about health care in USA.
It is sad that I'm not living in USA and don't know stuff very detailed.
Today I read about few (ok, few 10k) people were protesting about health care programs, specifcly about the program which Obama had in mind.
Can someone give me a few notes about this situation and why Obama said "I'm no the first, but I will be the last who encounters with this prolem" (or something like that)?
Also it would be nice if someone could tell me why Joe Wilson said "you lie" about the fact that illegal immigrants won't be coming to USA?

I think Obama said something like "I'm not the first president to confront this issue, but I hope to be the last" - By this he means he hopes to be the President that overhauls the health care system in the US and make it easier for people to get health care and previous president's have said they'd fix stuff but never did it.

Quote:

Also it would be nice if someone could tell me why Joe Wilson said "you lie" about the fact that illegal immigrants won't be coming to USA?

He yelled that out when Obama said that illegal immigrants would NOT be covered by health insurance in the US.

health care... that means Obama will sell more hamburgers??