SAMP 0.2 Render/Map Bug

Hello, i just wanted to post this topic again so people can comment/view it.

Alright, whenever i play SAMP 0.2 it causes to lag EXTREMLY in some locations there it hasen't been rendered, it's not the rendering that causes the lag, cause when it is finished rendering it still LAG! And to fix this lag at the MOMENT i need to do Alt + Esc and then open it up again. Please don't say that this isen't a bug >_>

People have said that this is my computer that is doing this problem, but it ISEN'T! How do i know that? Cause i just got MTA and that isen't lagging at all! There is a render option in the settings in MTA that really fixes it. But now, can someone please, Fix this in SAMP 0.2 and hopefully in SAMP 0.3? This is garbage and it should be fixed! Or at least have the same render option in the server browser.

Now, i don't want any comments saying that it could be caused by running too much programs, i don't! And don't say that i need to play it at low or change the frame rate, i do it all the time, it wont help!

But really, this is a bug and don't come here and say it isen't, cause MTA have this setting that fixes this, and that's AWESOME! And playing in Singleplayer doesn't lag either!

I wish an admin that works in the SAMP Team reads this, and HOPEFULLY fix this, but they wont, cause i know how they are.

If you wonder why i got so mad is that i get sick at this bug, and i hate people that says this is caused by my computer, other people as well have this problem, so thats why im mad.

I assume you've tested this on multiple servers? Mmm?

I never had this problem, even when I was playing on super shitty dell laptop. There was some lag and slow processing of objects but it was using an Intel on board graphics card. Seriously this sounds like a pc issue. I hate to say it but when the evidence is there (Trust me I know pc's) you need to start looking at things on your end that can cause it. If so many more people where having this problem this forum would be full of posts just like yours.

Things I would check/do:

Upgrade all hardware drivers
Upgrade DirectX
DEFRAGMENT ( I really can't stress this one enough )

If you get no improvement after doing that post your pc spec's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
Yes

and if you wonder i have Windows XP Home Edition
768 MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440SE with AGP8X

Thats what i know so far, and i still think this is a bug, cause MTA works perfect, so why would just SAMP get this problem? This Render (bla bla bla) thing should be edit able to your settings.

Well first off you have pretty low specs even for this game. I had that a few years back and I'd get around 25 FPS in a low object area. Not that great.

One question is.... What's the server? It seems rather odd SP is not lagging in the same spot as SA-MP. Most likely cause I can think of is the scripter placed more objects in that area which requires it to render more. My 8800GT will even drop to 25 FPS if they've placed enough.

Can you post some vids of this problem on ******* and link to this thread? Make sure they are in the EXACT same area (for SP and SA-MP).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petter_Henrik
Quote:
Can I suggest you upgrade your video, this is likely the culprit.

Since your running AGP your probably on a budget, I suggest an Ati x800. I have one for many years and I would get 45 to 50 FPS on the high end and 30 on the low(in samp and single player). Never once did I have this lag or any problems and you can get one rather cheap on e-bay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber_punk
Quote:
Quote:

Since your running AGP your probably on a budget, I suggest an Ati x800. I have one for many years and I would get 45 to 50 FPS on the high end and 30 on the low(in samp and single player). Never once did I have this lag or any problems and you can get one rather cheap on e-bay.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ATI-RADEON-X800-...d=p3286.c0.m14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBOY
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber_punk
Quote:
Quote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ATI-RADEON-X800-...d=p3286.c0.m14

Yes they are rather cheap now a days but I have to point out that the link is for a PCI-e card where he needs the AGP version. Alternatively if you don't like ATI you can get a Nvidia 6800 which is about the same.

Quote:
Hello, i just wanted to post this topic again so people can comment/view it.

Alright, whenever i play SAMP 0.2 it causes to lag EXTREMLY in some locations there it hasen't been rendered, it's not the rendering that causes the lag, cause when it is finished rendering it still LAG! And to fix this lag at the MOMENT i need to do Alt + Esc and then open it up again. Please don't say that this isen't a bug >_>

People have said that this is my computer that is doing this problem, but it ISEN'T! How do i know that? Cause i just got MTA and that isen't lagging at all! There is a render option in the settings in MTA that really fixes it. But now, can someone please, Fix this in SAMP 0.2 and hopefully in SAMP 0.3? This is garbage and it should be fixed! Or at least have the same render option in the server browser.

Now, i don't want any comments saying that it could be caused by running too much programs, i don't! And don't say that i need to play it at low or change the frame rate, i do it all the time, it wont help!

But really, this is a bug and don't come here and say it isen't, cause MTA have this setting that fixes this, and that's AWESOME! And playing in Singleplayer doesn't lag either!

I wish an admin that works in the SAMP Team reads this, and HOPEFULLY fix this, but they wont, cause i know how they are.

If you wonder why i got so mad is that i get sick at this bug, and i hate people that says this is caused by my computer, other people as well have this problem, so thats why im mad.
One more thing... your response in regards to a FREE mutliplayer is a tad childish. You go on about getting angry cause people suggest the same solutions. It's obvious you are providing the SAME details each time because anybody willing to reply has some knowledge of troubleshooting and will suggest the easiest thing to do first (ie driver update/windows update/reinstall).

The fact you posted this topic twice shows the way you wrote the last thread obviously didnt get you the answer you want. You may want to consider providing more information. You provided the BARE amount of info for your PC. I don't see any CPU listed or Hard Drive either.

And yes, the SA-MP 0.3 team doesnt drop everything for one kid who has a problem. Follow the suggestions I provided and you may be able to get a solution that works. Although no matter how SP and MTA play, I would suggest going for the AGP GFX upgrade.