Can't connect on SAMP 0.3 server

I got a SAMP 0.3 server working all fine but I gave the IP to a friend and he can't connect to the server, it give him "server didn't respond" whereas it is on and the line on SAMP client console is true:

And I can myself join it with no problem (i'm the hoster).

What's wrong?

u gave him the correct ip?

or have u not port forwarded?

if uve done it all correct, then it might be that some people cant join, like with my mate he couldnt join myne, but then all my others could, so idk xD

Yes I did as he sees the name and all

idk then

Tell him to download and then 0.3 from here, Samp 0.3 Beta Client, otherwise he wont be able to connect to your server, the server version and the Client version should be the same.

Regards, Adil.

He got it...

Well he got Vista and the client that corresponds ti the server version (RC5-2 atm), he runs SAMP with compatiblity 98/me and with admin permission and yet he can not connect whereas other players can.
Any help please?

Run the samp.exe found in C:\program files\Rockstar games\GTA San andreas\ as Admin, then Set compatability to Windows XP

Still have this problem, we tried to reinstall and all but he still can't join the server whereas I and other friends can. He does have SAMP version that corresponds to the server verision ( 0.3 RC5-2 )...

We tried to join redownload 0.2Xu1 and join LS-RP (0.2X server) and it worked fine. So we tried to join join my server again after installing 0.3 again and it still didn't work!

SAMP 0.3 started...

then after few seconds (its long) We got Connectiont to blabla then The server didn't respond..

HELP

just remember that if you have 0.3 you cant play on 0.2x's servers so look for servers that say 0.3