Nooberr Questionss

Alright So Im A Noob In Current Process Of Download GTA SA, And I Have A Couple Of Questions If Anyone Can Answer

Alright Soo...

Will Their Be Cars In Certain Severs? Or Do I Have To Download Some MODs?

Can I Pick My Skin Color And Clothes?

Can I Be Able To Jam My Own Music As A Radio In Sa-Mp?

1.roflmao, no you don't need any mods or anything.

2.Yeah you can have some skin colors and clothes, but SA:MP does not suppot mods.Your SA:MP will be every time crashing (errors) Just install original GTA:SA and don't dll mods, and then download here 3.Yes, you can have your own music (i hope you know how to put .mp3 files)

4.And last thing, be sure that you have v1.00 US/EU.

5.So, go now and own some n00bs, k

to use your own music i thought you had to convert it

Q: But attention that all this featuWill Their Be Cars In Certain Severs? Or Do I Have To Download Some MODs?
A: The server owners/coders can place cars in the map where they want so that will vary from server to server but Yes, SA:MP is a multiplayer mod that supports lots of things...

Q: Can I Pick My Skin Color And Clothes?
A: No, you can only pick up a skin, it includes the look, color and clothes like this ones: http://weedarr.wikidot.com/skinlist

Q: Can I Be Able To Jam My Own Music As A Radio In Sa-Mp?res (music and mods)
A: Yes but on the client side only so only you will ear it, SA:MP does not support audio/radio but some cool guys (like Pghpunkid and Incognito) have built addons that allow server owners to play any sound in-game so they can add their radios but it works standalone if you know what i mean and you have to install a software.
About Mods you can insert them but once again they are only client side so you will see the things different but others will not.

That's it,
Have fun.

indeed. but one little thing more: place your .mp3 files in your documents/gta sa userfiles/tracks/[place it here]
cya

Quote:
Originally Posted by -.- Haha -.-
indeed. but one little thing more: place your .mp3 files in your documents/gta sa userfiles/tracks/[place it here]
cya
You can also just create shortcuts to your MP3 files in that folder, to save disk space

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett7
to use your own music i thought you had to convert it
You only have to create shortcuts in the GTA SA User Files > User Tracks of format .MP3.

Regards,
Adil.