anyone go 6th form/college?

recently my summer holiday was ended and now i go to 6th form. the thing is after my 3rd day i just hate it, the work is so hard and boring and already i am just not doing the work or homework and skipping lessons. just wondered does anyone else here go college or sixth form?

Why don't you just leave? Its your choice to be there so it can be your choice to leave. (least it is here)

WeeDarr

Just attend for the EMA (if you get it) :P

Yeah but if he doesn't do his work then he wont receive it (least it is like that here)

WeeDarr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr
Yeah but if he doesn't do his work then he wont receive it (least it is like that here)

WeeDarr
Yeah he has to do all his work and have 100% attendance for all his lessons.

I qualify for Ј20 a week, cause my dad's the only one that works, and he earns under a certain ammount, so i get Ј20 a week. I start 2moz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr

WeeDarr
True (UK? lol).

And cool, Burridge, good luck :P.

I'm doing it in 2 years, After i've (Hopefully) passed my GCSE's. =P

the thing is if i leave my parents will either kick me out or make me get a job :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett7
the thing is if i leave my parents will either kick me out or make me get a job :/
Well, you don't want to go to college and you don't want to work? What do you expect from life then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Quote:
Originally Posted by brett7
Well, you don't want to go to college and you don't want to work? What do you expect from life then?
As Don said, you have to earn for things. Many people who didn't get as high GCSE's as you, may call what you have, a "privalege".