[Include] Server-sided Money - Stop money hackers! NEW RELEASE(v6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.b
bug when a player dies his money is not restored
Can you explain a bit better? I don't get the bug. :S
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTickle
How exactly does this work?
You include servermoneyGM to your GM and servermoneyFS to your Filterscripts and everything is done! There is also a new callback called OnPlayerHaveExtraMoney(playerid,extraamount), You must include it to your gamemode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikit232
There is a bug in TaB Write me Tcsf but Mitht life write to me $ 0 and only 0 for Edie?
Wut?

for example I have $10000 then I die my money must be restored to $0 but then I die my money is restored to $10000
and not $0

One other bug, when people /register in my server ( RP Script ), it randomly gives them 443million to 600 million

other then that, I really do think its one of the best includes there is

Quote:
for example I have $10000 then I die my money must be restored to $0 but then I die my money is restored to $10000
and not $0
Put GivePlayerMoney(playerid,-GetPlayerMoney(playerid));
in public OnPlayerDeath(playerid,killerid,reason) and it should be fixed, I guess.
Make sure you put #include servermoneyGM or servermoneyFS right under #include a_samp but higher than your other includes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXDrifterXx
One other bug, when people /register in my server ( RP Script ), it randomly gives them 443million to 600 million

other then that, I really do think its one of the best includes there is
Hmm gonna check that out, thx though.

EDIT: Is your /register command in a filterscript or in your gamemode?

ok it works

Quote:
ok it works
Glad it does

nah its not the /register command, its the original godfather register command if that helps

EDIT: Its in my gamemode and I also dont have any filterscripts running

Very nice [INC], well done.

Regards, Adil.

Hello,
Bunty bug Czech It is your money Shtz 'It who is running Ttz' It means he only 0 Edie Edie and I say go 1 I If $ 0 and it should not be so - defined in Poket money how much money I get only 0 Edie is getting short Edie works only 0 please help me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinOwnz
Посмотреть сообщение
:S Weird.. When I start up my admin script, with the FS thingy, it always gives me 0 money (when i connect)
I suppose your admin script saves money when a player disconnect?
Anyways, I'll look into it

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-cutter
Посмотреть сообщение
I suppose your admin script saves money when a player disconnect?
Anyways, I'll look into it
Nop.. When I check at my account file it says te money I have, so idk

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Nop.. When I check at my account file it says te money I have, so idk
Are you sure servermoneyGM is included into your gamemode?

Everything except the money that should give when I connect is working.. /setcash and stuff works, but I dot get money when I join the server

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Everything except the money that should give when I connect is working.. /setcash and stuff works, but I dot get money when I join the server
I have identified the problem. I'm still trying to figure out a solution. I'll update the topic if I'm successful.<

EDIT:
I think I fixed the problem. I'm still testing it, but if you could tell me if everything works now
Just replace the servermoneyGM by this one:http://www.sendspace.com/file/2woenc

This sounds really interesting!
Half of the hackers I ban are moneyhackers. If you fix the small bugs it could really be a nice addition =D

New version released! Added shop support + Bug Fixes + Speed Improvement! Please report any new bug

I have problem - anticheat works, no one can hack money, but GivePlayerMoney, SetPlayerMoney functions don't work. How to fix this problem?