People tell me i have no life.

GOD DAMN IT people are calling me a no lifer because i hang out with my online friends and on samp wats wrong with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badandy
GOD DAMN IT people are calling me a no lifer because i hang out with my online friends and on samp wats wrong with that?
uhhhh yes u have life. samp is da best game ever so, yes u have it ^^

Well if thats all you do with your life then get some sun and get a life.

If yo dont sit their all day then you might have an even balance.

Some days i stay home all day on the CPU and some days i never on the CPU and im outside

Just don't stay all day I am on the pc for 2-3 hours a day, only at the evening to chat with my gf. I can have the excuse now that I am doing homework on my laptop

It's a computer game, everybody plays games, whether it's an XBOX or on a PC. Though spending all day and all night is practically no-lifing. And maybe your friends haven't tried SA-MP. And why do you honestly care? Or are you trying to fail at boasting?

If you know that you have a life, then it's ok.
Let other people say what they wanna say, and laugh at it if it isn't true at all. I know it's hard to do that though.

If your sometimes with friends, and mostly at pc, yes you got a life, ur just not social
Like me lol.

Yes, your friends are correct. You have no life(just kidding)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sɹǝʞɔıus
If you know that you have a life, then it's ok.
Let other people say what they wanna say, and laugh at it if it isn't true at all. I know it's hard to do that though.
Agreed. No one knows about your life, more than you.