Pawno should have the filename in the titlebar

Hey. I find it annoying that all Pawno windows are named the same thing - is it possible to change the packaged Pawno EXE to instead show the filename in the titlebar? A small change would be _very_ useful when developing scripts with multiple files, as I have to click through them or remember where they are - annoying.

Thanks.

I agree, it would be very useful.

Small thing, but it'd be pretty useful to be honest.

Pawno isn't made by SA:MP, as far as I know, so I doubt they'll do anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redirect Left
AFAIK, the IDE is open-source?

wernt somthing made a bit like this called cup cake? was pritty neat like updated pawno but i think normal pawno is better

edit:http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=49410.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redirect Left
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgon
AFAIK, the IDE is open-source?
Yeah, that's why I posted. The "About" dialog in the help menu even reads that it was "modified by Cookie for SA-MP".

I don't like a lot of the newer customized IDEs, prefer the regular Pawno and would rather that it be changed there by the SA-MP developers.

Pawno is made by spookie, who was/is a SA:MP developer, he made Pawno specifically for SA:MP. I suggest you contact him on the gtaforums.

Went there and found no active users, so I send him a PM on these forums and I hope that perhaps it'll email him or something.

However, perhaps other SA-MP developers have access to the required files?

Edit: Clarification on what is required - the filename in the name that shows in the task bar - the actual title bar of the application already shows the name.

Tbqh, I've never actually thought about it. Maybe it crossed my mind in the past for a split second but nothing proper. This would be really useful though thinking of it, for example when you have several scripts open (which I, and I'm sure quite alot of other people have regularly).

Maybe someone can track spookie down.