SAMP 0.2 Bug (Most be fixed in 0.3)

The bug that appears ALOT in SAMP 0.2 X1 is that in some lcations it appears to lag EXTREMLY much, it slows down my frames so it makes lag, my ping doesn't get changed when this happens, and the /fpslimit command doesn't solve this bug. The only way to solve this bug is to hold down Alt + Esc and then open up the game window. but the bad thing is that this keep happening after some time.

Please, be sure to fix this in SAMP 0.3! Thanks

Sounds more like a pc problem then SA:MP I don't get this.

Have you tried running your game on lower settings? Don't blame SA:MP because your computer can't handle a game from 2004.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lRaged
Have you tried running your game on lower settings? Don't blame SA:MP because your computer can't handle a game from 2004.
I am playing it at low. all low settings. i mostly think that this is some frame/map loading bug. well i can play singeplayer fine so why would just SAMP do this? And if you want to know i am running with Windows XP Home Edition with 768 MB RAM. You guys can't just say that it's my computer since i have heard other people having this problem. And as i said: No lag at singeplayer.

Try checking your computers temperature from time to time.

If it starts overheating a bit,it starts lagging.
And if you're using ATI, try tweaking with the ATI overdrive.

It can also be nearby vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ! Karlip

Well im not using ATI, im using NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440SE with AGP8X. Yes i know. it isen't a very good graphic card, but the graphic card should not cause this lag anyway. It doesn't in other games. And it's not overheating (what i know). But i don't know why this is appearing.

u use riped san andreas i guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petter_Henrik
Quote:
Originally Posted by ! Karlip

Well im not using ATI, im using NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440SE with AGP8X. Yes i know. it isen't a very good graphic card, but the graphic card should not cause this lag anyway. It doesn't in other games. And it's not overheating (what i know). But i don't know why this is appearing.
actually, the graphics card DOES cause this lag.

i ran gta sa on an nvidia 5300 and it was really shitty. get an nvidia 9500gt for like 100 bucks.

i read some where that the GeForce4 MX 440SE has the odd problem with gta sa just buy a better pc

try to lower your resolution? and you should get a new video card anyways.

If your computer is not good working at SA, it will lag on some closed places, you got it ?

Regards,
Adil.