SA-MP lag

Hey,

I'm having a problem with my SA-MP lagging. It used to work perfectly, but now this happened. When I try joining a server, it takes a lot of time to load the game and then comes the lag, when I'm inside a server.

1)if the server weather id is 9 or 16 (rain) you will lag.
2)try to set your resolution to the highest.
3) type /fpslimit 20.
4) maybe your graphic card SuX.
5) try to remove some shits from your PC you don't need.
6) weather id: 9 never lags because you don't see a lot (draw distance also lag)

1) Weather didn't cause lag for me.
2) Didn't help
3) Didn't help
4) It's good enough
5) Will try
6) Draw distance is the lowest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daem
2)try to set your resolution to the highest lowest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daem
2)try to set your resolution to the highest lowest.
No result
It goes normal sometimes, but then after a while the lag starts again.

Ever tried reinstalling the game?
I had some of these issues with a 7600GT 256MB graphic card. I didn't have problems in the first year i played SAMP, but then, i would lag badly in most any zones of the map. Low fps and screen bugs.
As soon as i changed to a better graphic card, i haven't lagged anymore in anywhere.

My proposals:

1.) Reinstall the game.
2.) If it doesn't fix, buy a new graphic card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [PTM
Al_Pacino ]
Ever tried reinstalling the game?
I had some of these issues with a 7600GT 256MB graphic card. I didn't have problems in the first year i played SAMP, but then, i would lag badly in most any zones of the map. Low fps and screen bugs.
As soon as i changed to a better graphic card, i haven't lagged anymore in anywhere.

My proposals:

1.) Reinstall the game.
2.) If it doesn't fix, buy a new graphic card.
I've tried reinstalling the game like more than five times. I don't think It's about the graphics card too, just bought a new one lately and it was working fine with it until now

What speed is your processor? I had a 1.8 single core in mine, I would lag all the time even on 640*480 and lowest graphics and draw distance setting. I put a 2.4 in, and I can run it just fine on High, 800*600; and Medium 1024*768+

It indeed lags with an old computer. When I played SA-MP on my old computer I lagged almost everywhere in LS. With my new one it works fine. I almost never crash/lag.

I don't think It's because my computer being not good enough for the game. As I said before it used to work perfectly. I always played with high resolution and had no problem. Anyway: Pentium® 4 CPU 3.06GHz

Try re-installing GTA:SA as well as SA-MP.. make sure your settings are on low, turn anti-aliasing off. Lower your resolution if you have to. maybe a new computer? lol, what video card did you get?

I've tried reinstalling already and changing my settings won't fix it. NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT