Nokia 5530 Xpress Music

Heya guys...

Im buying Nokia 5530 Xpress Music , and ... i would ask what you think about this phone? rate it from 0-10 please

Link = http://www.mimovrste.com/artikel/185...usic-crno-rdec

thanks Wink
have a nice day.

7/2 :P

Il chose ihpone for less...
100$$.

Nokie sometimes has qulity problems with vocie sometimes you cant here anything and shit...

It's a good phone but the thing I'm getting pissed about is all the phone brands making touch screen phones! They all fail. They're just rip off iPhone. And none of them operate properly. There's always something wrong with it. Like my phone. I recently got the LG Arena, it's a touch screen phone. Problem with it is, it responds late. When you touch something, there's a 1 second delay and not instant. It's really annoying when texting or something. And that problem soon starts to happen to other touch screen phones as time goes except the iPhone. So, if you want a touch screen phone, I'd recommend you get the iPhone.

o that phone my aunty has that its pritty good its good for videos i think its a lil ugly tho. i wouldnt walk round with it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady91
o that phone my aunty has that its pritty good its good for videos i think its a lil ugly tho. i wouldnt walk round with it lol
hehe okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craze
It's a good phone but the thing I'm getting pissed about is all the phone brands making touch screen phones! They all fail. They're just rip off iPhone. And none of them operate properly. There's always something wrong with it. Like my phone. I recently got the LG Arena, it's a touch screen phone. Problem with it is, it responds late. When you touch something, there's a 1 second delay and not instant. It's really annoying when texting or something. And that problem soon starts to happen to other touch screen phones as time goes except the iPhone. So, if you want a touch screen phone, I'd recommend you get the iPhone.
Okay thank you Craze

It's Finnish so obviously 10.

My friend HAD it. He got tired of the touch screen - It's really stupid, you get bored of it. After a while you realize old style is better :P
Plus there are better phones for under 270Ђ- It's just cause it's Nokia hehe.