how to make a real website

how can i ake a free website that i can use for my server which has forums and tools bars and stuff

erm learn its not that hard i made mine its not the best but i made site and forum its www.freeworld-rp.co.cc i could maybe make you on if i have time

Quote:

how can i ake a free website that i can use for my server which has forums and tools bars and stuff

well... that depends... it really depends on what kind of person you are...

if your lazy/not experienced with PHP: set up an account with hyperphp.com, use the vista panel, go down to ivista installer, and install PHPbb on your website, or SMF!

if you are a good Coder: PHP it up!

most websites are just a forum and there are quite a few free forums about

Yeah SMF is pritty good its the same as this but this has its own theme/other bits added

You can download SMF here:
http://download.simplemachines.org/i...10_install.zip

i use SMF forums for my server and many people have a good time with it

I used IPB for a while as SMF became quite unsafe at one point. However IPB is not free, it is good. I prefer SMF though and use it again as its now much more secure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
I used IPB for a while as SMF became quite unsafe at one point. However IPB is not free, it is good. I prefer SMF though and use it again as its now much more secure.
did you buy a copy or used a nulled version

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
did you buy a copy or used a nulled version
Purchased of course