you can save waypoint and use .rec file for set bot waypoint

Bit Cam you then have sombody i
in а pizza shop giving you food

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipy
Bit Cam you then have sombody i
in а pizza shop giving you food
In English is helpful.

However, try using Animation to the bot to get the animation of serving.

Sorry I'm on my iPod , I mean you go in food shop and you see the npc giving a pizza just like in single player

This is not a bot,
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipy
Sorry I'm on my iPod , I mean you go in food shop and you see the npc giving a pizza just like in single player
It is a sync from singleplayer, like the car accidents syncs.

A NPC is a recording you make is npc_record so it can do as you put this recording loops else you be smart and put a timer in the code to get it to give it every so and so but that will take you ages to make,

So no you cant unless you think of another way

-Mad_hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by (|Mad_hero|)
A NPC is a recording you make is npc_record so it can do as you put this recording loops else you be smart and put a timer in the code to get it to give it every so and so but that will take you ages to make,

-Mad_hero
Sorry, But yes he may just be able to...

Using GetXYInFrontOfPlayer and Pauseing the playback when it gets to the start of the recording. unpausing when a player comes in. Then, Returning to the start of the recording to loop.

However, You cannot get them to hand out pizza unless you use an object, and with that, comes the problem, that you'll have to figure out where that object is, and move it with the bots hands to make it look cool.

The taxi NPC script that is default with SAMP 0.3 server has and example of GetXYInFrontOfPlayer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Quote:
Originally Posted by (|Mad_hero|)

-Mad_hero
Sorry, But yes he may just be able to...

Using GetXYInFrontOfPlayer and Pauseing the playback when it gets to the start of the recording. unpausing when a player comes in. Then, Returning to the start of the recording to loop.

However, You cannot get them to hand out pizza unless you use an object, and with that, comes the problem, that you'll have to figure out where that object is, and move it with the bots hands to make it look cool.

The taxi NPC script that is default with SAMP 0.3 server has and example of GetXYInFrontOfPlayer.
Your on somthing there, but it will take more than 3 weeks to get it workinh no bugs...
like timing and geting parts to move right,
we on about 3000 lines for 1 pizza guy here or somthinmg...

maybe you can edit this script:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=131801.0