i made my new site

i made my new site please rate 1 is the best 10 is rubish i tryed another way as my old site was kinda rubish so please post

www.freeworld-rp.co.cc

Now that's something different than before. If that one was 2/10, I'd give this one 6/10.

Why ?

I don't like the font. It's too big. Plus the buttons like 'services' when you put mouse on them, more opens. Why not making those buttons a bit different so you know they have sub buttons. Plus those are transparent and you can't see them fully if text is behind.

I like the loading part and the first part when it all shows.
Plus I love MJ's songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeChio
Now that's something different than before. If that one was 2/10, I'd give this one 6/10.

Why ?

I don't like the font. It's too big. Plus the buttons like 'services' when you put mouse on them, more opens. Why not making those buttons a bit different so you know they have sub buttons. Plus those are transparent and you can't see them fully if text is behind.

I like the loading part and the first part when it all shows.
Plus I love MJ's songs
: yeah i love that tune to yeah i thought sub menus look cool lol it will change as i only spent like 14 hours making this im slow with flash websites but im getting there plus there so much better!!!!

8/10,
Its disgusting, Cant read the menu that pops out, the font is nasty, its too big, the website looks like its on 1000000x zoom, no cool stuff, plain, simple, Needs PHP script + Mysql to get real stats of players from ingame, and better theme and text and buttons, this will make it about, 320 times better, it would get a 1/10 from me then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrider366
8/10,
Its disgusting, Cant read the menu that pops out, the font is nasty, its too big, the website looks like its on 1000000x zoom, no cool stuff, plain, simple, Needs PHP script + Mysql to get real stats of players from ingame, and better theme and text and buttons, this will make it about, 320 times better, it would get a 1/10 from me then.
yeah im agreeing with this
i'll have to give it a 6 becuase i gave it a 8 last time, but he is right, it looks like its zoomed in and was made quickly in some kind of a free flash site builder
it needs better buttons, also the side dropdown's are transparent, i cant see whats written on them,
the text is poorly written ( spelling mistakes )
the music is esentially useless becuase not everyone likes Micheal Jackson, and alot of people listen to their own music while browsing the web

hmm how dose this look like it was zoomed i should make a new theme then tell me what i should add in the theme?

looks nice menu isnt very good though

SA:MP logo; ruined!

Well, its better than the old one he showed us!

7/10
the background song is a bit annoying (nothing serious), I like the menu, the logo could be better
what program you used to create that?