Geting center position of gtasa map

Im making a mapper app and it gets the coords from the image but how do i actually get the coords from the image? :S

The x and y positions start at the top left corner and go to the bottom right, i need it so it goes from the center out, how samp works...

Anyone know?

Thanks.

Basically, all I can think of is using some math to figure out the coordinate based on the top left.

If you want the coordinate from the center out, subtract half the SA:MP X-axis to the X-axis value, and add half the SA:MP Y-axis from the Y-axis.

So, the SA:MP map is roughly 6000x6000.
Based on what you have described, the top left of your screen is 0,0. In SA:MP world, this is -3000,3000.
Basically, to make your top left be what it should be, you subtract 3000 from your X-axis value, and add 3000 to your Y-axis value.

As an example, lets say that in your app you have the coordinate 4412,-2316. If you want the SA:MP coordinate, you do this:
Код:
 4412 - 3000 = 1412
-2316 + 3000 = 1316
Giving you the correct SA:MP map position of 1412,1316.

You can easily make a function or two to convert these as needed.

I hope I helped,

CodeMatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeMatrix
Basically, all I can think of is using some math to figure out the coordinate based on the top left.

If you want the coordinate from the center out, subtract half the SA:MP X-axis to the X-axis value, and add half the SA:MP Y-axis from the Y-axis.

So, the SA:MP map is roughly 6000x6000.
Based on what you have described, the top left of your screen is 0,0. In SA:MP world, this is -3000,3000.
Basically, to make your top left be what it should be, you subtract 3000 from your X-axis value, and add 3000 to your Y-axis value.

As an example, lets say that in your app you have the coordinate 4412,-2316. If you want the SA:MP coordinate, you do this:
Код:
 4412 - 3000 = 1412
-2316 + 3000 = 1316
Giving you the correct SA:MP map position of 1412,1316.

You can easily make a function or two to convert these as needed.

I hope I helped,

CodeMatrix
Wouldnt the bold written be like this:

0,0 on his screen = 6000,0

Murphy, no. (0, 0, 0) is actually at Blueberry Acres, so what you said is wrong.

Код:
iImagePosX = (eClick.offsetX ? eClick.offsetX : eClick.pageX - eElement.offsetLeft);
iImagePosY = (eClick.offsetY ? eClick.offsetY : eClick.pageY - eElement.offsetTop);
iRelativeX = Math.round(((iImagePosX / iImageWidth) * 6000) - 3000);
iRelativeY = Math.round((6000 - (iImagePosY / iImageHeight) * 6000) - 3000);
This is what I use in Javascript to get the GTA:SA relative location. Note that if your image is smaller than 6000 pixels, then you'll have to take that into consideration.

Alright thanks, I will go ahead and try that code.

Hmm, The only problem is that i just started scripting c# yesterday so i don't know much, so im not actually sure how to convert the java script to c#.

Ill just trial and error I guess.

Alright, well after allot of testing I finally got it, I looked at some live map scripts which also helped.

So this is the code that works:

Код:
      Xpos = (-(((e.X * -1) + (pictureBox.Width / 2)) / 2) * (pictureBox.Width / (pictureBox.Width / 2)));
      Ypos = ((((e.Y * -1) + (pictureBox.Height / 2)) / 2) * (pictureBox.Height / (pictureBox.Height / 2)));
Now, I need to figure out how to get the mouse pos to read in decimals, eg 3223.4322 instead of just 3223.

Did you assign Xpos and Ypos to be integers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by /^We(stie|z+[e|a
r)$/ ]
Did you assign Xpos and Ypos to be integers?
No, floats.

What do you mean? It is accurate, I've tested it and the positions from the map and in game are almost exact, maybe off by 1 but it is accurate...

If you know a better way of doing this you can tell us...

Also, there are already mapping applications like that

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=14702.0