[FilterScript] [FS] TowTruck MiniMission (LV edition)

TOW TRUCK MINIMISSION!
(las venturas EDITION)

Like in single player game, if you enter a special vehicle (in this case Tow Truck MODEL ID=525) You get a message
saying that you can start special Minimission just by pressing "buttom 2". You can cancell it anytime by just by
pressing "buttom 2" again. If you get off the vehicle for more than 10 sec during a MiniMission, you will cancell
it. For every 5 times you complete this minimission, you will get a $PECIAL BONU$. All just like in Single Player
Game.

Just follow instructions in "readme.txt" to install this MiniMission to your server.
It includes PWN and AMX, Readme.txt with instructions.
TowTruck.txt Has 25 locations of wrecked vehicles in Las Venturas (you can change them if you like)

download Link:
English Version -> not for now
Spanish Version -> not for now

PASTEBIN Link:
English Version
Readme.txt -> http://pastebin.com/f222342f3
TowTruck.PWN -> http://pastebin.com/f7d234d8e (updated!)
TowTruck.TXT -> http://pastebin.com/f6b96f555

Details:
Wrecked vehicles are set randomly beetwen all the locations in TowTruck.txt, Wrecked Vehicle can randomly be a
Wrecked car or a wrecked truck. Vehicles color are random too. Wrecked Vehicles are created when a mission start,
and destroyed when a mission ends, be sure to have enought place for new cars to be created (700 max vehilces and 70
max different model with 0.2.1 server). Wrecked cars are LOCKED,(a timer makes sure that is locked for everyone
everytime). A raceCheckpoint near the wrecked car FIXS the SYNC vehicle bug in the server. (when you see a car in
some place but the server "thinks" is in other place)

BUGS: If the Towed car explodes, you will need to cancel the mission and start it over again... (THANKS EvilWind )

.:: WARNING ::.
:::IF YOUR GAMEMODE USES RACECHECKPOINTS YOU MAY HAVE SOME TROUBLES:::

Here are some ScreenShots (just don't pay atention to the FUEL indicator ):

[IMG]/imageshack/img440/8663/samp027it9

.th.png[/img]
[IMG]/imageshack/img465/2316/samp028cu7

.th.png[/img]
[IMG]/imageshack/img172/2103/samp029qq4

.th.png[/img]

[IMG]/imageshack/img258/9007/samp030md5

.th.png[/img]
[IMG]/imageshack/img467/3017/samp031qz5

.th.png[/img]
[IMG]/imageshack/img411/227/samp032bd9.

th.png[/img]

[IMG]/imageshack/img488/632/samp033vb3.

th.png[/img]
[IMG]/imageshack/img19/8880/samp034bt9.th

.png[/img]
[IMG]/imageshack/img527/4479/samp035pg3

.th.png[/img]
Enjoy!

See you later!

damn nice scripts you coming with, what about, not minimission and replace it with a ''onpickuppickup'' you can do command like /bussjob, then you can use the buss, just an example, more RP :P

Yes I think... but ppl in my server hated to use the /help cmd or to remember a lot of cmd. So all my modes (FS in fact) have Menus, Butttoms, Pickups, gameTexts and are as more like the single player game as I coud make them.
Thats why I don't use cmds...

Thanks for the suggestion, you can download it and change that if you like, just don't erase my name in the PWN.

See you later...

thanks, im gonna use this with a cmd making a RP server, could you make a Gas Transporter mission ? using the truck''with the gas trailer on'' and make checkpoints to deliver gas etc etc, would be awesome

Well actually that is what i'm doing right now... In fact I already have one, but for 0.1.b using "Dune" and inside a GameMode, so I just need to update it to 0.2.1 and make it a filterscript...
Sorry but I will make it a MiniMission too... with the "buttom 2" thing...
See you later and thanks for the suggestion!

P.S: PM me your server IP to see this working, I only tested it with my Alpha Testers so I don't know if it works perfect...

See you later!

sure, its fully working, just one bug i find in the TowTruck thing, it the towedcar explodes, you need to reconnect to server :P

Oh! I forgot to mention that bug, but you dont have to reconect the server, you just CANCEL the mission and start it over again.

Is a server bug, vehicles exploding with out ppl inside are not syncroniced, so the server thinks the vehicle is OK but your client says it is dead. What is more, OnVehicleDead is not beeing called....

THANKS FOR PLAYING IT! it makes me happy to know ppl is using my crappy code :')

See you later!

lol your crapy codes help me alot

and make my server is great too....

Nice

May you to do this script to LS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by van haaren
Nice
THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehels
May you to do this script to LS?
Yes I will, BTW its easy to change the city, just change the unique coord in the PWN to a PAY & SPRAY in LS and them erase all coords in TowTruck.txt and fill it with LS coords...

Anyone can do it, and if you do, let me know, maybe tomorrow I'll make it...

See you later!

and, plz post this script to? becose this link to me did not work=(

First post updated with pastebin LINKS!

PASTEBIN Link:
English Version
Readme.txt -> http://pastebin.com/f222342f3
TowTruck.PWN -> http://pastebin.com/f9cb953d
TowTruck.TXT -> http://pastebin.com/f6b96f555

Enjoy!

See you later!

hi u did a great job but cars aint spawming corectly

Hi, first of all, thanks.
Now tell me, whats the problem with car respawn? There is a server bug about car respawning, the cars spawn else where, but not where they are sopouse to spawn, thats why I used a racecheckpoint to attach the car. As you can see in he code, the Racecheckpoint is created IN FRONT of the car, but you will see that sometimes the race checkpoint is far away from the car, this is because for the SERVER the car is somewhere and for you (the CLIENT) the car is elsewhere. Its a SYNC bug not a CODE BUG.
Its the same when you are playing and you see a player enter an invisible vehicle and then the vehicle spawn there, thats because for you the car was far away but for the other player the car was just there... Again a SYNC bug.

If the problem is different, please let me know so I can fix it.

See you later!

Wow! Another mission!

When u realise the full map edition? Don't wonna spend my time for recoding. It will be very nice.

I've start collecting your scripts =)

Thanks for the nice words!.
I just created them for my gamemode, but i thoung it would be nice to share them as my server isn't very popular and also because I'm hosting it (Not very good connection and dinamic IP)
So as soon I come out with an idea and made another script, I will release it here. I'm triying to make a 2 Player minimission. Or maybe "Kill Frenzy" like in Single Player game... if anyone have an idea, let me know it, if iI can make the [FS] I will make it.

Again, THANKS!

See you later!

Yo scripts very nice, I like this mission!

But I have some problems! This and others your scripts conflict with my gamemode(Public Enemy:LS) on my server! All work good in the begining, but when in gamemode begin the race, checkpoint of place disappear, because checkpoint of race appear!
Real to fix this?

Well, there is no way to fix this, UNLESS you copy MY FilterScript into YOUR GameMode and add some "IFs".
You will need to check IF player is in a minimission before drawing the race checkpoints, if you use the minimission as a FilterScript I don't see an easy way of doing that...

Sorry I can't help you this time. Unless not in an easy way...

See you later!

cool this is a nice fs it haves made my gamemode that little bit better just one question are the cars all over the map i have only tryed it in lv anyway thanks