[FilterScript] [FS] TowTruck MiniMission (LV edition)

Nop sorry, this is only for LV, if you want, you can add more car spots in "TowTruck.txt" but you will still need to take them to LV pay & spray...

Maybe if I'm to bored I will make a tri city TowTruck FS, and I can use some help, for example the coords of all pay & spray in the games.

See you later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeruel_angel
Hi, first of all, thanks.
Now tell me, whats the problem with car respawn? There is a server bug about car respawning, the cars spawn else where, but not where they are sopouse to spawn, thats why I used a racecheckpoint to attach the car. As you can see in he code, the Racecheckpoint is created IN FRONT of the car, but you will see that sometimes the race checkpoint is far away from the car, this is because for the SERVER the car is somewhere and for you (the CLIENT) the car is elsewhere. Its a SYNC bug not a CODE BUG.
Its the same when you are playing and you see a player enter an invisible vehicle and then the vehicle spawn there, thats because for you the car was far away but for the other player the car was just there... Again a SYNC bug.

If the problem is different, please let me know so I can fix it.

See you later!
hi the problem is the car is spawn on top off roof or if u got him hes stuck in the wall

If you can give me some coords near the car spawn (so i can figure out wich one is) i will delete or move it so it dosn't happends again.
Thanks for the BUG report!

See you later!

Hi again i was looking throught the pawn code and ther is no comand to give you the bonus it says you get the bonus but it was missing a little bit of code GivePlayerMoney(playerid,contador[playerid]*BONUS);// this is missing
new string[255];
format(string,sizeof(string),"You get a ~r~BONUS ~w~ every 5 Trailers!.~n~You Deliver %d Trailers your bonus is ~n~~b~$%d",contador[playerid],contador[playerid]*BONUS);
GameTextForPlayer(playerid,string,5000,3);
GivePlayerMoney(playerid,contador[playerid]*BONUS);// go's here
}
else
{
GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~w~Mission complete! Here is your cash!. ~n~go get the other ~r~Trailer ~w~to the ~r~Target Desternation",5000,3);

hope you dont mind

Well... what can i say...
You are right ... I forgot that little detail...
Oh my goid I fell so embarrased...

Thanks for the tip! I will fix it inmediatly!
(pastebin link updated)

See you later!

i knew hes awesome scripter

Facking great.

Added to

Funserver

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Facking great.

Added to

Funserver
THANKS
BTW would you mind PM me your IP later, I have never had the chance to see my FilterScripts working in a server with many ppl.

See you later!

Maybe a bit lateXD but i like the script and I have a question:

u need a SF towtruck.txt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clank
Maybe a bit lateXD but i like the script and I have a question:

u need a SF towtruck.txt?
=D

YEAH! I can use that! the most important thing I need i the coords of the oil refinery in SF (is really in LS) you know, the big extrange place you can see acroos the sea from the SF airport if you look to the south-east.

EVERY LITTLE HELP IS APRECIATED!!!!

See you later!

hi it works yes but what i have i start a mission pick up car then when i brought it away i want my friend to do mission but when he pressesd 2 all clients crash and it happens to if i bring it away or pick it up , all clients crash from the server

I tried the script on a localhost and it worked but external host crashed u know what to do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipy
hi it works yes but what i have i start a mission pick up car then when i brought it away i want my friend to do mission but when he pressesd 2 all clients crash and it happens to if i bring it away or pick it up , all clients crash from the server
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clank
I tried the script on a localhost and it worked but external host crashed u know what to do?
Thats really weird, It never happened to me. I look like a problem with Destroying the vehicle...

It look like that if you have low ping it won't crash... WEIRD.

Sorry guys, I do not know the answer, but I will investigate a little. If I found something I will let you know. Please If you find a fix tell me.

See you later!!!

this is a super duper good script

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeruel_angel
Thats really weird, It never happened to me. I look like a problem with Destroying the vehicle...

It look like that if you have low ping it won't crash... WEIRD.

Sorry guys, I do not know the answer, but I will investigate a little. If I found something I will let you know. Please If you find a fix tell me.

See you later!!!
It is a problem with Destroy vehicle it dosnt work fully the car destroys to you but if anyone is there i will not destroy to them hopefully it is fixed in the next SA-MP Update.

i have edited some of your scripts to work on my server. and Now my server is 98% finished i thought i would leave you my server ip to go and try them out

212.227.83.76:3033

Humble

why i can't tow any cars who can say ?!!

this is nice!
Good job zeruel !

greate script,
do you want car spawns in the oil refinery? i can help you.
i don't know your skills but here sone ideas.
1.in every car there will be a man sitting in the car that waiting you, when you arrive the man go out the car and get in your car.
2..when you arrive you got out the towtruck and there be an animation that pretend the vehicle connection by player( plantbomb anime or something).

if you choose the first option so here more idea:
a fake chat beetwen the costumer and you

have or are you going to up date this script for 3.0 version of samp?..i think this would be great for a side job in all server..i put it on ours but we run 3.0 but i don't know if i done it right as i had to add the cars to the script and add the tow truck to it as well but the red markers never show up and once you do find a car it don't give you anything for it..so i might have messed it up in the way i done it..what do you think

How Can Attach Car