I have just finished watching a 1h ******* movie about the new program ****** Wave and I thought it would be nice of me to show you guys this program too. It is not released yet but if you watch the movie, you know that I can hardly wait.

IMO, one of the best applications that ****** has ever made

URL is in here

It seems a nice one.

1hr watching? dude lol

Yea. I watched the whole thing because I was really fascinated by it. The spelling check, the translator, and even the way the thingies updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
mamoru ]
Yea. I watched the whole thing because I was really fascinated by it. The spelling check, the translator, and even the way the thingies updated.
I didnt watch i am too lazy! soooo yeah what is it about exactly?

Cloud computing is def on the rise. I hope I get an invite to it like gmail and gv.

-Ma[N]ifest

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
propilot ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
mamoru ]
I didnt watch i am too lazy! soooo yeah what is it about exactly?
****** wave is a program on which you can just do things like what you are doing with your IM (msn, yahoo etc), *******, forums, email and all that kind of stuff in one program. It updates a message instantly while you are typing so you do not have to wait for a response from someone and it saves a lot of time.

I would surely recommend watching that video or maybe another video on ****** wave since this program has a lot of cool features.

****** Wave presentation - abridged this video is a 10 minute one and it has the biggest features (snippets from the biggest video)

I only watched the first 15 minutes.
But the things i saw were pretty good tho .
So ill keep my eyes open untill the release.

/Artix

it looks nice

Seems alright.

Ecko