help please in sa-mp internal error

now first thank you for surf this problem (sorry if there is grammer error cuz im not good in english) now you see i downloaded last sa-mp calls (2x u1) it works and i see servers but not in internet tab just in hosted and offical now thats not the main problem the main problem is when i try to enter one of these servers (i tried them all) first its loading when it try to enter nothing comes except an (internal error XXXXX(these x's mean some numbers)) can you help me if you dont understand the problem good watch this:

please help me fast
thx

Make sure that you dont have d3d9.dll in your San Andreas directory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Make sure that you dont have d3d9.dll in your San Andreas directory.
i already deleted d3d9.dll from gta sa directory it didnt work

So you can see the hosted list of servers but not the full internet list? When you are on the internet tab list do they all show as offline or what?

Never seen this before. I'm looking at your ping on the SA:MP client and it's spiked to 400 and was 200s when you joined that server. I'm wondering if this is causing an issue.... Some outside countries/regions have various interference problems with some servers, some of this depends on ping, ISP, etc. This is just what I have heard from people I've spoken to in countries like South America. I heard they often have trouble trying to play on servers based in the U.S. Although if you have a problem with the entire Internet tab list and joining any server in the Hosted list......I'm really not sure.

- I have the same problem...bloody internal error.

i had that problem too,it means you have modified something in the "Data/Maps" folder
reinstall your sa,or,backup all your maps folder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [KMA
America ]
i had that problem too,it means you have modified something in the "Data/Maps" folder
lol I think an Internal Error can mean a number of things. Many errors are not specific to one particular problem. Some errors give you a ballpark estimation of the problem while others will tell you what the problem is down to the wire. I think there are a number of "Internal Errors" that mean a number of different things.

What I'm saying is, I don't think every internal error experienced by players is due to the fact they modified their "Data/Maps" folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sern
Quote:
America ]
lol I think an Internal Error can mean a number of things. Many errors are not specific to one particular problem. Some errors give you a ballpark estimation of the problem while others will tell you what the problem is down to the wire. I think there are a number of "Internal Errors" that mean a number of different things.

What I'm saying is, I don't think every internal error experienced by players is due to the fact they modified their "Data/Maps" folder.
That's what happend to me
anyways,im just trying to help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sern
Quote:
America ]

in fact im not using wired internet im using wireless broadband services i live in jordan and hundreds of players from my country playing in many servers in the world i use Wi-Max technology if some ine heard about it after all thanks every one for helping

can someone help any one give a way to fix this problem please