My Growing Weed System

C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32 (1)\gamemodes\weed.pwn(202) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerDrunkLevel"
C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32 (1)\gamemodes\weed.pwn(223) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerDrunkLevel"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

how do i fix this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin3636
C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32 (1)\gamemodes\weed.pwn(202) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerDrunkLevel"
C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32 (1)\gamemodes\weed.pwn(223) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerDrunkLevel"

2 Errors.

how do i fix this?
what are you changing in this?? as it complie's fine for me are you editing it

i keep getting an error

C:\Users\Justin\Documents\Downloads\weed3\weed.pwn (202) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerDrunkLevel"
C:\Users\Justin\Documents\Downloads\weed3\weed.pwn (223) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerDrunkLevel"

2 Errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin3636

2 Errors.

how do i fix this?
Use the 0.2x version rather than the 0.3...

SetPlayerDrunkLevel is a 0.3 only function...

SAMP 0.2x Is what you have, You need the v2 of this for it...

SAMP 0.3 is beta and for scripting, and you'd need the v3 version for that to run.

(You should download v2)

how u get to rolm free where to go to

hmm well this scripts keeps telling me "you already have a seed" everytime i enter a command no matter what command y

Mhh nice idea. gratz, very good.

looks cool man

thanks for all comments f you want anything else added to it like cool idears would be nice to hear

Propaganja 2006
Propaganja 2009

check them out on *******.com those are cool songs

BTW: script looks great. I used to play on a server that used such a thing. But their weed was actually growing up (using move object thing). You had to wait over 15 minutes to get 99g and then you could use it as armor...Every1 liked it and the server had over 70 players (you might heard of it - Gangsta life roleplay 2.0 :P)
well done

and add move object, to make it actually growing :P That's just a suggestion you wanted to hear...

EDIT :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey619
hmm well this scripts keeps telling me "you already have a seed" everytime i enter a command no matter what command y
got the same problem...

EDIT2 : Alright I solved it...See where the /buyseed command is...Make sure you have cmdtext not cmd...
Код:
	if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/buyseed", true) == 0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toniu_
Propaganja 2006
Propaganja 2009

check them out on *******.com those are cool songs

BTW: script looks great. I used to play on a server that used such a thing. But their weed was actually growing up (using move object thing). You had to wait over 15 minutes to get 99g and then you could use it as armor...Every1 liked it and the server had over 70 players (you might heard of it - Gangsta life roleplay 2.0 :P)
well done

and add move object, to make it actually growing :P That's just a suggestion you wanted to hear...

EDIT :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey619
got the same problem...

EDIT2 : Alright I solved it...See where the /buyseed command is...Make sure you have cmdtext not cmd...
Код:
	if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/buyseed", true) == 0)
good idea if i have time i will do it, i will do it tonight

Link broken

Link doesn't work, could you reupload to pastebin?