R.I.P United States Senator Edward Kennedy

United states senator edward kennedy died last night of brain cancer... truly a great man he was... (now comments about me being a communist having respect for a united states senator, he was a good man, working for the good of his people, and the world...)

February 22, 1932(1932-02-22) - August 25, 2009 (aged 77) (We share a birthday!)

Wow, u were the last person i expected to do something like this for somone on US governament...
Anyway, its nice from you.

R.I.P Edward Kennedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠ <FalconX^ ♠
Wow, u were the last person i expected to do something like this for somone on US governament...

R.I.P Edward Kennedy
i knew it was coming from you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SergiKirov
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠ <FalconX^ ♠

R.I.P Edward Kennedy
i knew it was coming from you

Rest in Peace.

RIP

Theres nothing wrong with communism if its executed correctly. So far, nobody has been able to do that as of yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Theres nothing wrong with communism if its executed correctly. So far, nobody has been able to do that as of yet.
exactly... the soviet union would have gotten it right, but Lenin had to change the system or the farmers would have revolted, all the leaders after that followed the broken system... (stalin was not a communist)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
Rest in Peace.
R.I.P

Ecko

I hate you communist , i fuckin hate the soviet union
R.I.P