Another 2012 Film

http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/

This is yet another film that i saw in the Commercials i went to the link it looks a bit retarded...

What do you think about it?

The Film isn't Rated Yet

its called

"The IHC"

The day i see a huge flying meteor on the size of the world in the skies, i'll believe it.

If not, the rumors can go fuck themselves.

Sorry for my language, but this is getting Retarded.

I think all this BS about 2012 is complete shit. Cmon now Seriously? They said that in 2009 the world was gonna end.

I mean if it was so serious dont you think the US Government or something would announce it...

The Only thing I believe we have to worry about in 2012 is fucking hot ass weather.

Other than that fuck the rest...

Sorry for Language

Oh, come on, I'm already fed up with all those apocalypse films.
I don't believe in that stuff, but yes, when a giant meteor will head towards me, I will believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [vRP
LeeWasabi ]
I think all this BS about 2012 is complete shit. Cmon now Seriously? They said that in 2009 the world was gonna end.

I mean if it was so serious dont you think the US Government or something would announce it...

The Only thing I believe we have to worry about in 2012 is fucking hot ass weather.

Other than that fuck the rest...

Sorry for Language
If world would go to end noone would announce it because that would be stupid.

they said the world would get destroyed in 2000

religious predictions never turn out right, sorry just the way it is, seriously; the RAPTURE? are you serious, keep predicting idiots, its funny how they predict at dates which are obviously past their lifetime so no one mocks them for it

I know some dates, one of them actually got announced on TV, then the day after, they said sorry and said it wasn't going to happen, GG television.

As far as i'm aware, people has talked about:

1/1/1
2/2/2
3/3/3
4/4/4
5/5/5
6/6/6
7/7/7
8/8/8
-------
I'm still here, how about you guys?...

9/9/9
10/10/10
11/11/11
12/12/12

And then there was something about 2016, there was going to be a huge collapsing meteor colliding with Earth, but thats what i mentioned before. ^

isint that site just viral advertising for the 2012 movie?
im planning on seeing the movie but the actual theory is a fail

i dont belive in this and i know was it 2004(?) a meteor almost hited the earth but really in the future we've probably got some way to get rid of those threaths.

they should like ban these types a movies, its cool how they made it but this will make people panic