Banned From "Awesome Stuntages"

Today I was banned from the server called "Awesome Stuntages" which i personally think is the beest one but the reason for it i don't get. i had accidently left on "Mods" for the single player game on at the time of my login and completely forgot about them. had i known they were on i would have moved them to another folder immediatley. if any admins from that server see this i would appreciate it if you would consider unbanning my account (CDub) take away a good amount of cash and call it a first time offense.

--C-Dub

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDub148
Today I was banned from the server called "Awesome Stuntages" which i personally think is the beest one but the reason for it i don't get. i had accidently left on "Mods" for the single player game on at the time of my login and completely forgot about them. had i known they were on i would have moved them to another folder immediatley. if any admins from that server see this i would appreciate it if you would consider unbanning my account (CDub) take away a good amount of cash and call it a first time offense.

--C-Dub
Post a ban apeal on their website.