[FilterScript] [FS] Simple TAXI for RP (ideal for beginers)

SIMPLE TAXI

This is a SIMPLE "TAXI" system for RP servers. Its a FilterScript so its VERY easy to add it to your server, just copy the PWN and AMX files into your FilsterScritp folder and add "TAXI" at the end of the "filterscripts" line in "server.cfg"

With this files, averytime someone gets on a TAXI (model id 420) will recive the following GameMessage "Press Buttom 2 to start TAXI Minimission" Just like Mini Missions in SINGLE PLAYER GTA SA.
You can activate the minismission just by pressing the minimission buttom, them all ppl in server will recive the following clientMessage "***ATENTION: <PLAYER NAME> is now a TAXI DRIVER***" And if someones enter the taxi, he will pay "$200" (you can change the fee in the file) to the driver, BUT only for one time and them "$100" avery 30 seconds, like in real life taxi.
Minimission ends when you hit Buttom 2 again or if you get out the taxi for 10 sec.
You can carry more than one passenger at a time, and you get a bonus every 5 passengers.

Please if you have any question or suggestion post it here, THANKS.

See you later

PASTEBIN LINK! (PWN + README)
ENGLISH -> http://pastebin.com/f76a2a194
SPANISH -> http://pastebin.com/m3f41de9

wow..this is actualy prety neat. thx

Very nice, and useful!

Thanks for the "thanks"!

If you find something bad with the files please let me know ok?
BTW check the traslation ._.

See you later

Very good script.

Just like in the game. Only spanish words it script make me confused - all other very good

Sorry for the spanish CODE, I'm VERY lazy and didn't translated it, just the server text
Anyway i'm not a good coder so the spanish CODE help me to prevent ppl to notice how bad coder I am

If you want to use the code and want to know how a specific part of it works, ask me, I will tell yo or "maybe" even traslate that part...

See you later!

thanksss soooo mucH! been looking for something like this for ages! Is this script open source (as in can i rip it to pieces and edit it and pplace it back how i like?)

as this is the perfect basis for what im working on at the moment with my RP server.

Like someone else said, the spanish coding is a little confusing but its not too hard to get around

thx ! cool script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relax
thx ! cool script
THANKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkantos
thanksss soooo mucH! been looking for something like this for ages! Is this script open source (as in can i rip it to pieces and edit it and pplace it back how i like?)

as this is the perfect basis for what im working on at the moment with my RP server.

Like someone else said, the spanish coding is a little confusing but its not too hard to get around
Yes, ALL my FS are open source as you can see in the readme.txt
Quote:

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can:

1) Use this filterscript on your server
2) Copy, modified, reverse enginier, use part, and play with the source code
3) Redistribute it

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You CAN'T

1) Claim you are the owner
2) Ask money for it
3) Pay for it
4) Erase me from the credits

So yes, rip it into pieces, edit it and place it back anyway you like!

enjoy!

See you later!

nice scripts m8

ican you fix a police script too ? , like /jail and unjail etc

btw , thank you then

p.s:keep going and good luck