[GameMode] [GM] The World War Script

The World War Script
Script By: Adamrcook
Overview:
Well, I've gotten tired of SA:MP and I've decided to release my community's DM script. Thank you for taking the time to examine my script.
The point of this script is a collection of "missions" based off of World War events. It is set up a little differently then other
TDM scripts. It's not just ONE goal, but each mission, or mode, has a different goal. It's kind of like Mini Missions
but it's only on War related content. It was made from scratch.

Accounts & Admin System:
As of v1.0.50 there is NO profile system nor admin system. I recommend a good simple admin [FS]
that has three admin levels.

Current Missions:
Currently, there are three missions for you to use:

-Ship Wreck (COMMUNITY Favorite, and declared awesome)
Teams: British S.A.S. VS US Marine Corps.
Objective: S.A.S. is to plant a bomb and blow up the Marine Cargo Ship. US Marines are to defend the
cargo ship for the round.
Round Time: Round time is set to 10 minutes.

-Hydra Rampage
Teams: China VS Germany
Objective: Germany is to destroy the Chinese dam with Hydras (Was originally Rustlers, but was too hard to do).
China, with a set of anti-air weapons, are to defend the dam for the round.

-Civil Assault
Teams: US Marines VS Al Qaeda Terrorists
Objective: US Marines are to deliver a tank to the designated safe zone. Al Qaeda terrorists are to make sure the
Marines don't reach the safe zone for the round.

Commands and Chat:
For v1.0.50 we currently have default commands. /help and /commands for instance. Regular chat is radius based,
for all chat type /all [Message]. Team chat was never finished but is predicted.

Future Plans:
Well, I've shut down my own SA:MP community as I'm tired of SA:MP but I'd like to update this script some more.
I enjoy scripting so I do plan to add to this quite a bit. Updates will be posted as there completed.

DOWNLOADS:
NO Mirrors allowed as of now

not bad

Thanks, it's my first script release.

Nice work for your first.

Nice release buddy.

man i wont a waorld war 3 that has admin commands like kick and ban this dose not have those

Nice release

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbie01133
man i wont a waorld war 3 that has admin commands like kick and ban this dose not have those
Download an admin filterscript.

Very nice [GM].

Regards, Adil.

Quote:
Maybe I'll add account saving and an admin script in the next version.

Quote:
Lol, 1st u could make ur own script, 2nd u could just steal them from another script and make it an addon to this one >.>

Very nice