SAMP 0.3 Beta Problem

Okay, I tried to play on every SA-MP Beta test. Any I didn't manage to play!
Why? Simple, I am running Windows 7. SAMP 0.2 Works perfect for me. But on 0.3, always when I connect I can select my Skin. As soon as I press on "Spawn", I will spawn but suddenly I am frozen in the air. My whole background is grey/white and all I can see is the Skin which I did select flying in the air. Anyone can help me?

I'm running Windows 7 too and when it gets to the second loading screen GTA_SA.exe encounters a problom. No mods or anything, fresh install of GTA. Just thought I'd let you know.

Cos the servers getting attacked you will be updated soon
on the IRC channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SampStunta
Cos the servers getting attacked you will be updated soon
on the IRC channel
They don't have those problems because of the attacks.

Then why?

I get this:

Quote:

Connection to the server lost...retying...
You're banned from this server.

i got this like 15 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckie
I'm running Windows 7 too and when it gets to the second loading screen GTA_SA.exe encounters a problom. No mods or anything, fresh install of GTA. Just thought I'd let you know.
I got the same problem when I wait too long. If I start clickign mouse often, I manage to come to the Spawn Screen but then the bug from Post 1 happens.

Go to your GTA SA directory and right click on samp.exe then click propertys and go to the tab "Compatibility" untick the box "Run this program in compatibility for".

This fixed the problom for me.