Hello, I am working on my new game mode,I am beginner and can somebody explain me how to set spawn point using debug or what. Thanks a lot.

Go into debug,then go to the area you want to spawn at and type /save.Then go into the folder where you have GTA installed and open savedpositions.txt and copy the text *should be something like AddPlayerClass*Then go into your script and put the line under OnGameModeInit

As Craponnaruto said, you can't 'set' a spawnpoint in debug mode, you can only save one. Do as he has said, go to the position you want to place the spawn point, press T and then type "/save".

Then go to your GTA SA directory, and open the savedpositions.txd. Your saved position should be there.

Note: You should save the position on foot for a spawn point.

Thanks

Thanks, very much. I made spawn point, but there is only CJ. How to put other clothes and so, I mean how to create cops and grove street characters?

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/AddPlayerClass

Haha, thanks I did it but I have another problem, gravity I start walking and my character jump automatically and start flying. Gravity how to set?

/rcon login [password]
/rcon gravity [gravity]

Standard gravity is 0.008, and it's set to that in a blank script, so somewhere in either your game mode or one of your filter scripts (if any) you're using the function 'SetGravity(Float:graivty);' so do a search for "setgravity" and you should see where it is, if not, then perhaps you're using a mod or a trainer.

I did just like that in my script, and it is not working:

SetGravity(0.00;