[FilterScript] [FS] Die n00b, Die

What?
Changes the player's name and continually kills them until they get fed up and leave.

Why?
I'm bored and I can.

When?
When they join their name gets changed to a specified alternative (). When they spawn they die... continuously.

Where?
Don't have an answer for this but it's part of 5 W's .

How
Unzip and place the .pwn in your fliterscripts folder. Edit it in Pawno and change BULLY_VICTIM to your victim's name, and change INSULTING_NAME to the best insulting name you can think of. (Normal rules applie ie. no special characters, spaces, etc.)

Probelms
If I've uploaded a dodgy version let me know and I'll sort it. The 5 minutes i spent watching my guy fall over and die was quite convincing that it works though.

Updates
Possibly an IP version which prevents people from changing their name to avoid being bullied.

Credits
Thanks to mikey111 for giving me the idea.

Download?
Click the attatched 'pwnage.rar' file just above my sig.

Enjoy.

lol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WsR
RyDeR ]
lol?
Was bored. Lol.

Gonna use it,

Some guy today was getting on my server and I kept telling him to leave because its in maintance and I kept kicking him! Then he Kept Coming Back. Im going to use this so my problems are Solved !

haha, sounds funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compton's Eazy E (Eazyrp.tk)
Gonna use it,

Some guy today was getting on my server and I kept telling him to leave because its in maintance and I kept kicking him! Then he Kept Coming Back. Im going to use this so my problems are Solved !
lock the server.

This way is funner the locking your server and kicking.

actually this is helpful LOL to me it is... haha thanks bro!

Thanks

Lol,I would never have similar idea like this. : P
Simple but great,good one mate!You won't be bored with me chatting ...

Ecko

lol
simple but nice
make the players bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ► James_Alex
lol
simple but nice
make the players bored
And angry at the same time

Puffmac was kind enough to test it out on me. Lol

lol punishment for n00bs xD

Better one.

Replace the fuckup-part with
Код:
GetPlayerPos(fuckx,fucky,fuckz);
SetPlayerVelocity(fuckx,fucky,fuckz);
will make crash players GTA/PC

Tried it on myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF
Southclaw ]
Try making it a continuous explosion! thats funny like a looping 100 milisec timer with CreateExplosion on their position and make them on god mode then they dont die and the computer gets slowed down loads! lol!
Cept it would lag people watching. But then again, it would be lulz.

Lol! This sounds funny! I would use this if i had my own server Does anybody know why nobody joins my server? Im using a modem and i have portforward it. Still nobody is coming

what a stupid FS

It's not always the case of having more people the better it is, some people work together well in small teams others in big and most of the time working with more people will cause a lot of arguments and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ► James_Alex
lol
simple but nice
make the players bored