Pickup does not appear (Amount < 400) - Create pickup for specific player?

Hi

I've added some pickups to the game mode but not all appear.
There were less then 400 pickups.

Maybe it's possible to only create the pickups the player can see, if that is not fixable? But I can't find a way to create a pickup only for a specific player.

Does somebody already do this?

Just now (SA-MP 0.2X) - creating pickup for a specific player it's not possible (maybe on plugin only...).
Hmm, check your pickup types, and test the count again.
If you want - an pickup counter, that I just scripted now (didn't tested it):
pawn Code:
new pCount = CreatePickup(1240,2,0.0,0.0,0.0);
DestroyPickup(pCount);
printf("Pickups count: %d",--pCount);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit B
If you want - an pickup counter, that I just scripted now (didn't tested it):
pawn Code:
new pCount = CreatePickup(1240,2,0.0,0.0,0.0);
DestroyPickup(pCount);
printf("Pickups count: %d",--pCount);
Ok you create a pickup and destroy it. But I don't destroy the pickups. I only destroy the pickups on reload (I have a admin cmd for it, cause I have saved the pickup data in a MySQL database).

Maybe the problem is the object limit?

// EDIT: Ok, I came back to the server and one of the first not appeared pickups appears.

Hmm, I'm advising you to teleport to one of the pickup not appeared pickups (if you using Simon's debug script - use /setloc and the position of the pickup) and check if it really not there.
If not - the problem is something that destroying your pickups (search in your script for DestroyPickup) or the pickup limit.

There are just two DestroyPickup(). And these functions were only called if an admin reloads the properties (And property pickups) or the other pickups (Health, Info, ...).
But I don't call it. I also tried to destroy the pickups and recreate it (By using of this admin command). But it doesn't changed anything.