Put a fitting title to your problem/question

Just a tip for the new guys here. I like helping people, but it is really annoying (and frankly...really idiotic) to entitle a thread "OMG WTF MY PAWNO NUT WORKS LOL WTF OMG!!!!!!1!!!?".

Just put a nice "Please help me, pawno won't compile" or ask the question directly such as "What does OnPlayerWhatever do?". Caps on and expressions like OMG or WTF or tons of exclamation marks aren't going to make help run towards you faster :/. And besides, you might scare off people who would like to try scripting, thinking that it's not worth posting a question in a forum filled with immature pricks.

I know I'm not and administrator or anything but I just wanted to give my 2 cents...

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=114010.0

Oh true...wopsy

And also getting defensive is also a turnoff,if you ask for help don't frak out if someone tries to figure out how experienced you are.Flaming someone with "I KNOW HOW TO SCRIPT FFS IM NOT A NOOB YOU DICK" is not a great way to get others to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_FinnigaN
And also getting defensive is also a turnoff,if you ask for help don't frak out if someone tries to figure out how experienced you are.Flaming someone with "I KNOW HOW TO SCRIPT FFS IM NOT A NOOB YOU DICK" is not a great way to get others to help.
This is like golden . I'm starting to think they actually know they are making an idiot out of themselves.