CoD4 - How Da **** Do You Pass These Guys

I posted this cause its impossible to pass this, Anybody who passed this and plays Call of Duty 4, howd you pass this, That MacMillan guy is retarded and keeps blowing my cover! Any Tips?

Call of Duty 4 - How Da Fuck You Pass these guys?

he blows YOUR cover? hahaha yea right.. then they noticed you.

I thought you meant another part. You need to go under the trucks : > FOLLOW the captain. he is going down under the trucks : > Go prone and then the second truck arrives and you go under that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
mamoru ]
he blows YOUR cover? hahaha yea right.. then they noticed you.

I thought you meant another part. You need to go under the trucks : > FOLLOW the captain. he is going down under the trucks : > Go prone and then the second truck arrives and you go under that too.
You see my position? I cant just RUN THERE, I will get shot down before I can even Prone down under the truck!

Your right, I should of stayed with the captain!

You sure you sprinted after him exactly when he goes and go prone as quick as possible?

WeeDarr

p.s The guy is MacMillan, your price in this mission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeDarr
You sure you sprinted after him exactly when he goes and go prone as quick as possible?

WeeDarr

p.s The guy is MacMillan, your price in this mission.
lol I get his named confused cause price is like leading most of the missions

anyways, you need to go back a little. I guess that, if you can do that, everything will be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
mamoru ]
anyways, you need to go back a little. I guess that, if you can do that, everything will be fine.
I ended up passing it like 15 minutes ago, I just knifed everyone and he didnt die lol!

uhh.. yea, thats a way too I suppose xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NT
mamoru ]
uhh.. yea, thats a way too I suppose xD
its my new style imma leave my teammates behind and just knife everyone

That is multiplayer style but anyways, that is also what I do in singleplayer. I have once turned cheats on; godmode, jump of 1000, max sprint, max ammo etc.. All claymores in front of the enemies and there I went. It was HILARIOUS xD