[FS, Released] Desert Eagle shooting like in single game.

EDIT: It is released! Two more videos & a download link in that post: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?top...1311#msg721311

This script makes Desert Eagle in SA:MP (0.2X) shooting like in single game, causing people to fall and get up.
Started working on it yesterday.
You can watch this video, it explains pretty well how is it working. Desert Eagle in SA:MP 0.2X shooting like in single SA (filterscript)
It's not too good yet, work is in progress. Actually, at the moment it looks a bit better than on that video, I've cleaned it up a bit and now there's no annoying animation after getting up; player gets controllable as soon as the animation finishes.
Coding it is not that simple as you think. There's a lot of issues, like combining two animations; making player uncontrollable when they are working; and fully unfreezing him after their finish; etc etc.
So it's a lot of work to do, and work is still in progress.
I'll post updates here.
Going to release this soon. Also will possibly make the same for all weapons. (each with its animations)

Sorry for starting this topic while haven't finished it yet. I'm going to finish & release it as soon as possible, probably in 2-3 days.

P.S. I'd like to say thanks to:
- Useful Callbacks' author for this include.
- Tsar, Kaizer, Hanfuri, Kaktuz for help in testing.
- Everyone who posted in this topic, hehe.

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
^^
tanks

Looks pretty sexy.

looks amazing great work man

Thats WICKED! VERY good for roleplay servers. No more noob ramboing when got shot by deagle...

But what happens if you shoot once, then when he is falling, you shoot again? Will it restart the animation?

you should make it do the animation on like 80 health, 60, 40, 20 so you dont keep doing that everyshot or something because as soon as the person goes down you could shoot him again and again and he'll have no chance, But good work so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1ceC1ty
you should make it do the animation on like 80 health, 60, 40, 20 so you dont keep doing that everyshot or something because as soon as the person goes down you could shoot him again and again and he'll have no chance, But good work so far
So if lose HP for other reasons' than from bullet, i will fall down and get back up? -.-

WoW!!!! amazing!!

That's amazing ! Keep it like it is, good job !

Thanks for positive comments, guys.
I'll reply to some of your posts I guess.

Quote:

Thats WICKED! VERY good for roleplay servers. No more noob ramboing when got shot by deagle...

Yeah, I know. I'm playing on a roleplay server too, and that's one of the reasons of making this filterscript. The main reason is just fun though.
Also, I think that effect looks more realistic, and it'll be good for DM servers too. Because realism in shooting is a quite serious thing for DM.

Quote:

But what happens if you shoot once, then when he is falling, you shoot again? Will it restart the animation?

No, at the moment getting shot freezes the player, so he won't 'escape' the animation and noone will shoot him.
So, getting shot when laying down won't damage you / restart the anim.
I think it's not too good for him to be able to get shot while laying on the ground, because it'll be goddamn easy and annoying.
But, it's like 5 seconds to change this if nessesary.

Quote:

you should make it do the animation on like 80 health, 60, 40, 20 so you dont keep doing that everyshot or something because as soon as the person goes down you could shoot him again and again and he'll have no chance,

Read above.
Also, I've just tested it with my friend, everything went fine. No disbalance, believe.

Quote:

So if lose HP for other reasons' than from bullet, i will fall down and get back up? -.-

With this filterscript the only way to fall down is to get a bullet from Deagle.
It doesn't affect other weapons.
And it doesn't affect anything else, though when falling you'll get up anyway, when got hit by a car, you'll fall and get up anyway...
But, still, script affects ONLY Eagle.

Good news now: the first public version of the script is already done, I've just tested it with my friend in many ways, checked all aspects. Actually, we both liked it; there's no bugs so far.
I've made a bigger video, 3 minutes. (just because I have nothing to do )
And just because watching the video will give answers to all of your questions.

So, I'm saving the video now; when it's done, I'll upload it on ******* and release the script here.

And thanks again for many comments, much appreciated.