[FilterScript] [FS] Revive System

What is it?
This is a pretty simple FilterScript that when your hp gets lower than 5 (or 10?) your character is froze and goes into the 'crack' animation, then you need to wait to be /revive'd or you can /suicide. If you edit the script you can change the time to wait to be revived or the health needed to go on the floor.

Commands
Only have 3 commands, /revivehelp to explain the system, /suicide to kill yuorself when on the floor (cannot use if not on the floor) and /revive to revive someone.

bugs
None that i know of, so please say if there is any. I will be making later updates for this when i have time because atm its very basic and i would like to make it more advanced, but do not have the time at the moment.

screenies
**coming soon**

Credits
Credits go to me for making the system and to:

Blacklite - told me to change tmp to tmpit

Alec rae - He helped me test the script

downloads

Version 0.2:Added a /buymedicpack, its only a small update, if i ever make a massive update, i can make a full system with medic packs....
http://pastebin.com/f112dd781

Original:
http://pastebin.com/f6158b3be

good

Nice i get it, when your hp reaches to 5 you are injured and someone has to come to heal you up ? Cool but it would be more awesome if we had to /buy a FIRST AID KIT to /revive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adil_Rahoo
Nice i get it, when your hp reaches to 5 you are injured and someone has to come to heal you up ? Cool but it would be more awesome if we had to /buy a FIRST AID KIT to /revive.
ye, ill probaly make more advanced ones and then i can do stuff like that.. be good for RP, but this one would be good for TDM servers or somthing. and this one is just a first one ive done.

WoW! i will use it my coming ww3 mod!!

do i get credits for testing Since you love me
:P

Good stuff.

hi,

As I do so that only doctors can use the command / revived?

thanks.

who can help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unwritten
who can help?
Lol easy, Make your variable

Код:
new TeamDoctor[MAX_PLAYERS]
or w.e
or if you already have a doctor job
add on the top of the command revive

Код: