Beaterator

Beaterator » Trailer #1

What do you think about that game?

As from the trailer that game looks like "Funny for some days but after a while its boring", imo

if you really want to make beats then get a proper software not a game but it could be funny, i don't know why you made a thread about it though

It's ok..If you want to make noobish songs :P

If you want to get more into music, use Fruity Loops, Cubase, Reason. I use Fruity Loops 7 XXL, I love it.
Oh and this is a bit better than that samsungs DJ phone :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeChio
It's ok..If you want to make noobish songs :P

If you want to get more into music, use Fruity Loops, Cubase, Reason. I use Fruity Loops 7 XXL, I love it.
Oh and this is a bit better than that samsungs DJ phone :P
Yes,they own.
I tried them,Cubase seems to be hard,Fruty Loops easy and awesome,I alos suggest ACID Pro,good for amatures.

Ecko

I think Fruity Loops is easy too, but many people ask me to help even after half a year I showed them the program

Fruity Loops is great if you can use it good and if you buy/download plugins and all. I'm currently messing with gSnap trying to get the T-Pain vocals :P

I'm using Cubase and FL Studion, mutch better then Beaterator, lol.

I guess it's fun for some minutes.

Wow, this is like a rip of. Of whats that program called :/

Anyway, use Fruity-loops or Cue base, I have been for almost 5 years now, With that you can make a song yeah, dont get me wrong, it may sound cool but think about it "Ready made beats"