[GameMode] [GM] Protect the President v3 [MYSQL]

Protect the President v3

Introduction

PTP v3 is a gamemode for SA-MP 0.2X based on the original Protect the President gamemode by Tratulla (Popular in 0.1)
PTP v3 is a complete rewrite and contains no code from the original script.

Features

- All new GMXless system: The gamemode changes rounds seamlessly and respawns all players in the next round without interrupting gameplay.
- MySQL based account and admin system.
- MySQL based ban and logging system - All bans use mySQL as opposed to samp.ban file.
- Over 30 admin commands.

Credits

- Tratulla for the original idea.
- Ez and KmanN for coding the gamemode.
- G-stylezz for his MySQL plugin.

Downloads

Gamemode (Source + Compiled) http://files.uploadffs.com/a/a74ca421/PTPv3.rar

Other

Please read the Readme.txt file located in the rar file, this will explain how to setup the various MySQL databases, etc.

Any other questions or comments can be posted here or directed to Ez or KmanN on irc.ffsnetwork.com.

Make sure you create "scriptfiles/echo" otherwise the gamemode will not load.

Very nice! I've been waiting for a GM to be released that is like this.

nice gamemode

Why would you release this!? Its so awesome.

I don't see the pwn though.

source is located in the "/source" directory.

I don't see the .pwn file.IF you're releasing something,you need to release pwn with it.

Ecko

Quote:

Gamemode (Source + Compiled)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gappy
Quote:

I don't see it anywhere,In Gamemodes there is only .amx |
Oh,sorry I didn't see it.It's located direct when you open the file Not in the Gamemode s file.
Apologize my mistake.

Ecko

Ez and KmanN your both morons you both know this script will wind up on tenshi's server -.-

But now there will be thousands of PTP's I guess...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::: [E
Ecko :::. ]
Quote:
Quote:

Oh,sorry I didn't see it.It's located direct when you open the file Not in the Gamemode s file.
Apologize my mistake.

Ecko
Glad you could find it lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by KmanN
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Apologize my mistake.

Ecko
why didn't you try to locate in 100 files so I would have to search of it.
Why didn't you,add a pastebin link and that's it.
anyway the Gm is very simple, and there is already a running GM by tenshi (I think)
Atm, there are bunch of "protect the president" servers which are getting annoyed.

Ecko

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Apologize my mistake.

Ecko
anyway the Gm is very simple, and there is already a running GM by tenshi (I think)
Atm, there are bunch of "protect the president" servers which are getting annoyed.

Ecko
i thought about adding a pastebin version but seeing as the source is stretched across atleast 10 files it'd be alot easier just using the .rar

and yeah tenshi's server is running the PTP scripts by Tratulla (that this is based on)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Apologize my mistake.

Ecko

Ecko
i thought about adding a pastebin version but seeing as the source is stretched across atleast 10 files it'd be alot easier just using the .rar

and yeah tenshi's server is running the PTP scripts by Tratulla (that this is based on)
Cool,now there will be hundred more PTP servers.

Ecko

The GameMode is great!

I hope you have creator permissions to post the source code here. Because Protect the President is a famous gamemode!

Quote:

Ez and KmanN your both morons you both know this script will wind up on tenshi's server -.-

From what I saw, some people no longer like you have posted gm source here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ► © The LuxurioN™
The GameMode is great!

I hope you have creator permissions to post the source code here. Because Protect the President is a famous gamemode!

Quote:

As I said in the topic, this is a complete rewrite and uses none of the original source code.
so I'm sure that wont be an issue

So okay!

Very good GameMode Ez!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez
yeah tenshi's server is running the PTP scripts by Tratulla (that this is based on)
At least for once you're honest & truthful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ► © The LuxurioN™
it's ok, he's used to it. this isn't the first time, nor his last of ripping codes, then recoding it and he comes out looking clean.
*cough* LVRPG *cough*

[thought and info] P.S.

* They are only releasing this, because after being kicked out from the original PTP, they decided to rebel and try and hurt me, very childish acts i must admit.
But not really hurt by this, if someone can run it and keep it run for years like tratulla has done since 0.1b samp, and more than a year like i've done, you deserve great respect, running servers aren't easy and not cheap, as Ez has noticed,
that's why instead of hosting server, like some of you might think he should do, they rather just 'give it away'...
job well done gentleman...

not bad mouthing anyone, just wanted to say nice and bye
btw nice script, organized just as I used to do, i except as GM PTP being released, you would update on what people may have questions for?
dont be lazy and just post a GM with out helping the newcomers...

P.S#2
i was pm'd by Kmann about this link, i guess he was looking for me to cry about it? tuff luck?[me=Tenshi ™]still smiles [/me]

[edit post] miss spell at the top ;P

Fine words Tenshi!

Well explained!

Quote:

it's ok, he's used to it. this isn't the first time, nor his last of ripping codes, then recoding it and come out looking clean.
*cough* LVRPG *cough*

nobody "ripped" LVRPG's source, it was given to me by the owner of the server at the time (Hyperion)
I ran the gamemode so some people that liked that version could play it (as it wasn't being used on the LVRPG server anymore - hence why Hyperion gave me it)

Also, how many times do we have to say that this isn't using any of your shitty code? It seems you truly are a retard and cant quite grasp the fact that someone else can actually make their own PTP gamemode, it really isnt rocket science or anything you know?

Also do you really think I'd waste the time to take the original scripts, and reorganise it (Which is fucking impossible because the original ones are so damn messy)

Quote:

btw nice script, organized just as I used to do, i except as GM PTP being released, you would update on what people may have questions for?
dont be lazy and just post a GM with out helping the newcomers...

um, so far nobody has posted any questions or problems about the GM, if they do we will help them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez
Also, how many times do we have to say that this isn't using any of your shitty code? It seems you truly are a retard and cant quite grasp the fact that someone else can actually make their own PTP gamemode, it really isnt rocket science or anything you know?
Correction, i didn't say you using my codes and released them on this post, so your reaction for 'flame' was un-necessary and " restarted "
you need to read correctly next time. thank for making your self look like a fool... once more. [x]