How do i add weapons to this mod...? sry im a noob

heey, im new to the servers situation. my brother and I are trying to play over lan, we established a local connection and we played on one of the mods included with the server. The default one "lvdm", but I was wondering if any of you could help me add more weapons to the players when we spawn. We start with only a Desert Eagle and I need a shotgun, the sniper rifle, m4, smg. I tried to follow some tutorials and changed the lvdm.pwn file if some one could change it and upload it to me that would be awesome. Thanks alot

Search for:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, PocketMoney);
    SetPlayerInterior(playerid,0);
    SetPlayerRandomSpawn(playerid);
    TogglePlayerClock(playerid,1);
    return 1;
}
Once you found that, delete it and replace it with:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, PocketMoney);
    SetPlayerInterior(playerid,0);
    SetPlayerRandomSpawn(playerid);
    TogglePlayerClock(playerid,1);
    GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,25,150)
    GivePlayerweapon(playerid,34,100)
    GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,31,250)
    GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,29,250)
    return 1;
}
Have fun!

Ok, I did what you told me and saved it, then started the server and joined the game but still i only have the desert eagle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosh952
Ok, I did what you told me and saved it, then started the server and joined the game but still i only have the desert eagle.
Compile it, not save. Hit F5

how do i do that, which program do you use to edit this I'm using notepad... lol sorry still a nub

Quote:
how do i do that, which program do you use to edit this I'm using notepad... lol sorry still a nub
PAWN.

Go to your server files / pawno / pawno.exe / open LVDM from the toolbar.

ok, um here is what i got

C:\Users\Matt\Desktop\samp02Xserver.win32\gamemode s\lvdm.pwn(240) : error 017: undefined symbol "GivePlayerweapon"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

WOOOT thanks everyone sooo much it worked, i just added ";" and chaged the w to W and it worked thanks alot

Quote:
WOOOT thanks everyone sooo much it worked, i just added ";" and chaged the w to W and it worked thanks alot
Your learning independently already

Quote:
Lol sorry about that, I was in a rush :P