I get these errors.

Код:
C:\Users\Mujib\My Files\SA-MP Scripts, Tools, and Webpages\RealDutch\REALDUTCH_MYSQL(11AUG)\SERVER\filterscripts\Objects.pwn(3305) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Mujib\My Files\SA-MP Scripts, Tools, and Webpages\RealDutch\REALDUTCH_MYSQL(11AUG)\SERVER\filterscripts\Objects.pwn(3305) : error 004: function "OnPlayerExitedMenu" is not implemented
C:\Users\Mujib\My Files\SA-MP Scripts, Tools, and Webpages\RealDutch\REALDUTCH_MYSQL(11AUG)\SERVER\filterscripts\Objects.pwn(3311) : warning 225: unreachable code
C:\Users\Mujib\My Files\SA-MP Scripts, Tools, and Webpages\RealDutch\REALDUTCH_MYSQL(11AUG)\SERVER\filterscripts\Objects.pwn(3311) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\Mujib\My Files\SA-MP Scripts, Tools, and Webpages\RealDutch\REALDUTCH_MYSQL(11AUG)\SERVER\filterscripts\Objects.pwn(3311) : error 004: function "OnPlayerCommandText" is not implemented
C:\Users\Mujib\My Files\SA-MP Scripts, Tools, and Webpages\RealDutch\REALDUTCH_MYSQL(11AUG)\SERVER\filterscripts\Objects.pwn(3313) : error 017: undefined symbol "cmdtext"
C:\Users\Mujib\My Files\SA-MP Scripts, Tools, and Webpages\RealDutch\REALDUTCH_MYSQL(11AUG)\SERVER\filterscripts\Objects.pwn(3323) : error 030: compound statement not closed at the end of file (started at line 2624)
Im trying to make an filterscript out of the Stunt Universe.

This is what i've done so far

http://pastebin.com/f5f931d8c

Can someone please please fix it or at least descripe how to.

Thanks in advance,
Greets Mujib

You probably missed a closing bracket }.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Correlli
You probably missed a closing bracket }.
I also thought that, but wherE?

Somewhere at the end of OnPlayerSelectedMenuRow?