SA:MP Lag

Aye, would anyone no how I can reduce lag any ideas besides adding hardware to my computer thanks any links for cleaners and shit would be greatly thanked.

What bandwith u have ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acok97
What bandwith u have ?
Lmao, how would I know if I'm stoned -.- (From a joint!) what do I do to check it :P

Firstly, get off the drugs.
Secondly, if your ping is high, play on a different server that is closer to you
Thirdly, if your connection is under 2mb broadband, you're gonna cry playing online games
Fourthly, if you mean the shooting lag, then shoot at where the person will be, not where he currently is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redirect Left
Secondly, if your ping is high, play on a different server that is closer to you
Thirdly, if your connection is under 2mb broadband, you're gonna cry playing online games
Fourthly, if you mean the shooting lag, then shoot at where the person will be, not where he currently is.
Firstly, I'm guessing your mom dropped you on your head.
Secondly, Who asked for you to be a dick apparently no one but that must just be your life <----
Thirdly, Get a life atleast I got one -.-

No, I just have common sense, you clearly do not.

Quote:
W/e mate atleast I'm not a kid like you sound I ask a serious game question witch you answer like a child please get a life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozar
Quote:
W/e mate atleast I'm not a kid like you sound I ask a serious game question witch you answer like a child please get a life.
Then you clearly did not understand the reply, consider 75% of the replies (thats 3 of 4) where on topic.

PROTIP: Get off the nets, you do not understand internet people.

http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html - Shuts down all unnecessary background programs and can turn them on with one click.

Ask anyone in the SA:MP community, anyone who uses a DDoS attacker is a child.
"Need a server crashed I'm your guy PM me!" is no exception.
Redirect Left's replies were perfectly justified and I do not see how in any way they were childish. You may be having trouble understanding humour.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozar
Quote:
Originally Posted by acok97
What bandwith u have ?
Lmao, how would I know if I'm stoned -.- (From a joint!) what do I do to check it :P
Quote: