Cmds like /deal /sit

I've worked with Rollo on Mythbusters , ands i saw there some cmds like /sit /deal /throw , could please somebody
say how to add that to my server

Hey,

You can add it easily !
I guess you're talking about the commands which makes the player move, aka ApplyAnimation.

Here is a good FilterScript, made by Seif.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=70904.0

You open server.cfg and after the 'filterscripts' write SeifAnims - So it will look like 'filterscripts (fs1) (fs2) SeifAnims

Then you have to put the .pwn and the .amx into your Filterscripts folder and restart the server - That's it

Thanks man , I got my samp server , and i wanted to do that , thanks really

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeChio
Hey,

You can add it easily !
I guess you're talking about the commands which makes the player move, aka ApplyAnimation.

Here is a good FilterScript, made by Seif.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=70904.0

You open server.cfg and after the 'filterscripts' write SeifAnims - So it will look like 'filterscripts (fs1) (fs2) SeifAnims

Then you have to put the .pwn and the .amx into your Filterscripts folder and restart the server - That's it
Hey buddy , could you explain me this a little bit more , i downloaded the pwn file , and i copy it to the filterscripts folder , and i added it to the server.cfg
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password 2265
maxplayers 32
port 7777
hostname AK Server
gamemode0 lvdm 1
gamemode1 rivershell 1
gamemode2 sniper 1
gamemode3 barron 1
gamemode4 sftdm 1
filterscripts (fs1) (fs2) SeifAnims adminspec vactions
announce 1
query 1
weburl www.notfinishedyet.com
anticheat 0
But i didnt download any amx file

Код:
lanmode 0
rcon_password *******
maxplayers 32
port 7777
hostname AK Server
gamemode0 lvdm 1
filterscripts SeifAnims adminspec vactions
announce 1
query 1
anticheat 0
Hide the password first..

You have to compile it so you get .amx - Now put .pwn and .amx into filterscripts folder. You added the name so..That's it.. :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremeChio
Код:
lanmode 0
rcon_password *******
maxplayers 32
port 7777
hostname AK Server
gamemode0 lvdm 1
filterscripts SeifAnims adminspec vactions
announce 1
query 1
anticheat 0
Hide the password first..

You have to compile it so you get .amx - Now put .pwn and .amx into filterscripts folder. You added the name so..That's it.. :O
How to compile it ?

There's a little green or blue arrow at the top. (Cant remember without looking)
Make sure any includes that came with it are in the Pawno\Include folder.

OK Thx it works , but could somebody give me the full list of cmds in seif's anims

/fall - /fallback - /injured - /akick - /push - /lowbodypush - /handsup - /bomb - /drunk - /getarrested - /laugh - /sup
/basket - /headbutt - /medic - /spray - /robman - /taichi - /lookout - /kiss - /cellin - /cellout - /crossarms - /lay
/deal - /crack - /smoke - /groundsit - /chat - /dance - /fucku - /strip - /hide - /vomit - /eat - /chairsit - /reload
/koface - /kostomach - /rollfall - /carjacked1 - /carjacked2 - /rcarjack1 - /rcarjack2 - /lcarjack1 - /lcarjack2 - /bat
/lifejump - /exhaust - /leftslap - /carlock - /hoodfrisked - /lightcig - /tapcig - /box - /lay2 - /chant - /finger
/shouting - /knife - /cop - /elbow - /kneekick - /airkick - /gkick - /gpunch - /fstance - /lowthrow - /highthrow - /aim
/pee - /lean - /run

You can also find them in-game using /animhelp.

You can open the .pwn and see for yourself. You will also see how it's made and then you can learn