What is your biggest (funny) Script failure ?

I know theres alot of people who are learning to script and ask there way in here.
So i thought every beginner scripter or better had to make a stupid and/or funny failure while scripting there gamemod.

few days ago i was realy frustrated because of something that wouldnt work...later on i realised that i switched getplayervehicleid
with getplayervehiclemod AAAAH

Maybe its fun to read from other peoples failures so you can continue scripting after your next failure with a big smile on your face because you read some of these..

So..post those silly and funny script mistakes here please

Well, one time a long time ago on my old server, I was testing a script and I didn't know how to set admin levels, so I set the ban thing to require admin level 0, then I figured out how to set levels, but forgot to set it back in the script, so I ran it on my server and people were going around /kicking /baning people -.-

I was missing a '{' or '}' somewhere in a 30,000 line script. Couldn't find it.

It won't be funny for anyone else, but I was making a timer to hide a textdraw called TEXTDRAWACCOUNT and I accidently set a timer to TEXTDRAWACUNT.

Then there's the usual annoying thing like spending hours on a script and getting 26 errors. That's just got kthxbai written all over it.

All throughout my 16k script I had float functions as "float" not "Float"

Y_More pointed out my error xD

When I first started scripting, I added a car to a blank .pwn file... xD
and wondered why It didnt work..

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=77820.0

That was my first release and lmfao

Great posts this realy helps LOL

When i want to test something i use a funny clientmessage that let me know if something works

Код:
TEXTDRAWACUNT.
mwuhahahaha XD

The old version of CPStream, the last version only worked for ID 0 as I renamed the wrong (old) version before releasing it and never read the post again until like a month ago or something so didn't know it was broken lmao.