hey people scripter needed for bugs and phew addons

hey guys ima need a (GOOD) scripter to fix a few bugs on a new gm my original scripter has gone to his dad's for a couple of weeks and did best he coud before he went now im stuck im learning the basics but the script is a real good script with allmost 50,000 lines and no before you ask it's not a g/f edit it's a cops and robbers edited from a freeroam great potential ill pay cash via paypal in gbp plz add me on msn asap matty97@hotmail.co.uk and i say good scripter because the stuff that needs doin not basic thx...matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmatty
hey guys ima need a (GOOD) scripter to fix a few bugs on a new gm my original scripter has gone to his dad's for a couple of weeks and did best he coud before he went now im stuck im learning the basics but the script is a real good script with allmost 50,000 lines and no before you ask it's not a g/f edit it's a cops and robbers edited from a freeroam great potential ill pay cash via paypal in gbp plz add me on msn asap matty97@hotmail.co.uk and i say good scripter because the stuff that needs doin not basic thx...matt
:O forgot to add if u not a very good scripter dnt bother because it's not an easy script

Quote:
Quote:
:O forgot to add if u not a very good scripter dnt bother because it's not an easy script
sorry to boost this to front but i urgently need somebody please