[NOT SOLVED!]Teamchat?

Hello, I made a tdm server, (with gteams) and i need help with making it so theres a teamchat so if someone puts something like "@" before talking, then it sends it to their whole team..

How do I do this?

Thanks a bunch

Add this to your GM

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerText(playerid,text[])
{
    if(text[0] == '@')
    {
      new string[128];  GetPlayerName(playerid, string, sizeof(string));
      format(string, sizeof(string), "*Equip: %s: %s", string, text[1]);
        printf("%s", string);
      for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
        {
            if(IsPlayerConnected(i) && gTeam[i] == gTeam[playerid]) SendClientMessage(i, GetPlayerColor(playerid), string);
        }
        return 0;
    }
    return 1;
}

Thanks, but how do I make it show the stuff that the person is typing as white? its kinda hard to read it in all one color.

That code sends player message to all players with the same team as him, and the message is sended with the players colour. Ex: "@ hi all", if i am colour red the message will be red and will be sent to all players of my team.

Sorry my bad english

Quote:
Originally Posted by agusfn20
That code sends player message to all players with the same team as him, and the message is sended with the players colour. Ex: "@ hi all", if i am colour red the message will be red and will be sent to all players of my team.

Sorry my bad english
Yes, I know, but I want the text of what the player is saying to be white..

Example:
"TEAM: NAME: Blablabla"

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerText(playerid,text[])
{
    if(text[0] == '@')
    {
      new string[128];  GetPlayerName(playerid, string, sizeof(string));
      format(string, sizeof(string), "gTeamnamehere %s: %s", string, text[1]); // Specify which gTeams you need this for.
        printf("%s", string);
      for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
        {
            if(IsPlayerConnected(i) && gTeam[i] == gTeam[playerid]) SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_WHITE, string); // Changes color to white, not what color player is.
        }
        return 0;
    }
    return 1;
}

What you're asking for is SendPlayerMessageToPlayer, instead of SendClientMessage.