How to create ?

Hi just want to ask if someone there who would find me I wrote How do I create this:

With textdraws

I know it's textdraw, but do not know how to do it via textdraw not shown me someone?

PLS HELP

It requires 4 textdraws, 3 if you don't count the "WC":
1st: Create a black textdraw to be the out line
2nd: Create a faded, or otherwise off-colored textdraw that fits into the black outline
3rd: Create a full-colored textdraw that is the exact size of the 2nd
Now figure the exact size of the 3rd textdraw's maximum size you want. divide that by the maximum value (Example: maximum health, maximum fuel) and multiply all that mess by the current value (current health, current fuel). That number will be your 'Y' parameter for "TextDrawTextSize(Text:text,Float:X,Float:Y)" then after using that, you update the player's view of it by using "TextDrawShowForPlayer"

pls how can i do this (write code)

Your best bet is to use a textdraw filterscript, there is a nice one out there where you can visually create textdraws, use the search.

i have got textdraw editor but i cant do a box maybe i can use bacwards FS

please anybody give me a code of this textdraw i dont know how can i create it!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dioptrie
please anybody give me a code of this textdraw i dont know how can i create it!!!!!
Then ask in the script request topic.

Ask this in Script Request Thread, or use Ingame Textdraw editor. Search to see some