filterscripts

can i make an unlimited filterscript to my server?
i have putted 10 filterscripts, i add more and it won't loading it.

15/16 is the limit... I think it's 16.

In older versions it was unlimited, but in the current version a limit is inplace. If you run out, put things like objects scripts together in 1 file.

I personally merge all FSs with my gamemode. Probably not a good idea but sorts this problem lol.

What are the FS for? I cant think of 10 uses for a filter script to be honest.

If the limit is 16 and it stops after 10 then there may be a problem with one or more of your filterscripts. Might be worth checking them.

The limit is 16, however there is a bug with how filterscripts are counted.
If you have, say, 10 filterscripts loaded, and load one, the server will count 11 (right).
However, if you unload 1, the filterscript is (technically) unloaded, however the server still counts 11.
So, if you unloaded all of your filterscripts, the server would still count 11, and you would only be able to load 5 more.
Conclusion: Merge some of your filterscripts and stop loading/unloading them :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lutionnn
The limit is 16, however there is a bug with how filterscripts are counted.
If you have, say, 10 filterscripts loaded, and load one, the server will count 11 (right).
However, if you unload 1, the filterscript is (technically) unloaded, however the server still counts 11.
So, if you unloaded all of your filterscripts, the server would still count 11, and you would only be able to load 5 more.
Conclusion: Merge some of your filterscripts and stop loading/unloading them :P
Yeah, if you're ever using the pawn console to test something, and you keep reloading it, eventually you'll have problems.