A proper server ?

Hello i wanna ask is there anyone there knows a Good Online Roleplay Server where the script dont look the same as others ? i mean the only Rp server your see have all the same (Jobs, Gangs and that stuff)?arent there a server there dont look like all others Where admins arent abusin There 165455 admin commands (While They only Need 5 of them) Not a server where you nearly get a ban for mixing OOC and IG where your can be in a gang and do all the gang thing (deals, Murder, ect)

reason why i askin is that those roleplay servers i have try just goning out to live a life i can do in the Real World I just wont a Rp server where the admins dont close the /ooc chat where i can be a gang banger ? oh ye and One there dont close 2 days after your join it ??

Please Replay this

Peace Out "Basker"

try servers on the hosted or official list. they usually have some pretty unique gamemodes seeing as they are paying money to be either on hosted or have official status, and since they are paying for the hosting it is less likley to go down within 2 days

I personally think that non hosted tab is pointless. when I dident have hosted I had a max of 5 people. now I have hosted and now I get all slots full (100) (sometimes :P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SU
BP13 ]
I personally think that non hosted tab is pointless. when I dident have hosted I had a max of 5 people. now I have hosted and now I get all slots full (100) (sometimes :P)
well there are plenty of good servers that get 100+ players daily in the internet tab, not everyone can afford to pay for server hosting and hosted tab,
but servers in the hosted tab are usually more serious about the quality of the gamemode etc and they create theyre own gamemode as opposed to taking a gamemode from the forums and a lil snippet from another gamemode here and there and then putting there names on it. i see alot of that in the internet tab, especially when it comes to rp

Hmm Ok thx Everbody I keep lookin

Код:
opposed to taking a gamemode from the forums and a lil snippet from another gamemode here and there and then putting there names on it. i see alot of that in the internet tab, especially when it comes to rp
Ye and Thats What im tired off People Should Stick to the credits or dont use Something for that script

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif_ [adream-rp.com
]
American Dream Role Play is a script made from scratch, it's worth the try.
Yes I know i try That server its fuckin Koo BUT I never Seen anyone on it :S

True roleplay don't got 100+ players but its a nice server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klutty
True roleplay don't got 100+ players but its a nice server
Hmm ye BUT when your enter the server you have to answer a Test whit like 15411 answer :S

ZO-RP (In My Sig) is a roleplay server, but not the kind of roelplay you're looking for. It's a unique code also.

Well, comes to you mixing it wont be allowed at the server i run. but yes we are on hosted list, yes ive put lots of my time and cash into it. and yes our script isnt just some same old boring one, it doesnt even remind you of Godfather barely, you can see server in my signature. which is PR-RP, Project Reality Roleplay. you can come check it out, but yeah we do got a test befor you can play, not that big just making sure you know the basics of RP and such. also can use our forums and learn about PR-RP at our new player forums etc.