One lil' question

Ok, first of all, please don't go all like: "Lol, this guy is a noob, what a stupid question, gtfo....etc." (Please don't tempt people!)
I want to ask something. Is it possible to make a server with free host and to run it 24/7? I know it is a bit stupid...but...

Hmm I think it is BUT Wacth Out some "Free Hoster" Just Gonna steal you script and if you get a free Clean Hoster Sometime it Just Shutdown and comes up the day after :S

Otherway ask one of you friends to host it for you ?

It's possible, but hardly anyone has the funding to do that.

As FraSlap said, watch out for some of them, they'll just try and steal your script, decompile it, and use it for themselves =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memoryz
It's possible, but hardly anyone has the funding to do that.

As FraSlap said, watch out for some of them, they'll just try and steal your script, decompile it, and use it for themselves =/
Well, I'm using a script that you can download here, a RP script.Only thing different is that I'm translating it into Serbian. I don't think that they speak Serbian..... :P

It's entirely possible that a free hoster will run your server 24/7, it's best to ask them.

Note that while free hosters do statistically steal more scripts, certain paid hosts have too.