Re: Script Request Thread #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
This thread is for people to post gamemode and filterscript ideas, in an effort to find people willing to help them make it. Please keep all requests to this thread, and do NOT flame or bump!

Also keep in mind...."code can be stolen...ideas cannot"

Have at it....
Script Request Thread #1

Script Request Thread #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamsosk
Can someone please make or give me a script where can i get working /hotwire command, i need it for RP servers, for carjacker job.Ive seen this on servers using moderntopia gamemode.Someone please give me this.If you want, i can explain it more.

And BTW, hope u understand what im sayng and soz for my bad englist.
hmm I got cha

I pmed you

I had seached but i did not find , i would like someting that will kick/ban player if it says an IP adress .
Can someone help ?

I think this is what you need:

pawn Code:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
new ip[20];
GetPlayerIp(playerid, ip, sizeof(ip));
if(strcmp(ip, "TypeInTheIPHere", true))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "You've been banned");
Ban(playerid);
return 1;
}
return 1;
}

еddy!

when someone enters on the server he must register at www. godfather-rp . com to play, I want to register directly in the game.

I created code:

Code:
	if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/moxra", true, 6) == 0)
	{
	if(cmdtext[7] == 32 && cmdtext[6] != EOS) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFAFAFAFF, "do not good !!!");
	else if(strcmp(cmdtext[7], "sychka", true) == 0)
	{
	SendClientMessageToAll(0xFFFFFF00,color,"GOOD!");
	}
	else SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFAFAFAFF, "do not good !");
	return true;
	}
Where error this code wrong?
When I write / moxra, Answer: SERVER: Unknomw command.
But when I write, / moxra dsaasdas, / moxra sychka, etc all this good!
I know that the bug is likely in this line:
Code:
if(cmdtext[7] == 32 && cmdtext[6] != EOS) return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFAFAFAFF, "do not good !!!");
Help Me please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cio-Rap
еddy!

when someone enters on the server he must register at www. godfather-rp . com to play, I want to register directly in the game.

I think you have to remove the forum-register thingy in your script. If you downloaded the script, then ask in the script's thread. But if you don't know how to remove it, you can ask me about further information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devine
I'd like a simple command for admins - /forward. It sends the admin like.. 10 feet forward. Please script this.
pawn Code:
if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/forward", true) == 0)
{
    if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return 0;
    new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z;
    GetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y, Z);
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, X, Y+10, Z);
    return 1;
}

I need a command that will show Textdraw to the passeger in the car and the driver...

I need the Text draw like this
Code:
Counter : 10
It'll start from 10 and will go up every 5 seconds like hmm

10....15....20......25......30 every 5 seconds

for the passeger and the driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by еddy
I think this is what you need:

pawn Code:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
new ip[20];
GetPlayerIp(playerid, ip, sizeof(ip));
if(strcmp(ip, "TypeInTheIPHere", true))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "You've been banned");
Ban(playerid);
return 1;
}
return 1;
}
You undestand wrong , when someone say ingame something like "join my server 1.1.11.1:7777 " or something like that , then the script will kick the player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_maryo1993
You undestand wrong , when someone say ingame something like "join my server 1.1.11.1:7777 " or something like that , then the script will kick the player.
Search, this was done before. Search for something like anti-server-adv.

ok ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberSocks
Looking for someone to script a few functions for me relating to player death.

When a player dies, they will be forced to do an action which depicts them lying on the ground. They will remain in that spot until they type /acceptdeath. Once the player has typed /acceptdeath, they will be forced to stay in hospital for 1 minute 30 seconds, where they will respawn in the designated area, which will be given within the function. Whilst in hospital, a camera view of LS hospital will be shown.

Another command that can be used is /revive, which can be used by anyone at this stage (I will change the permissions later).

Please leave the re-spawn positions, camera angles blank, as I will fill them in.

Your help is much appreciated.

Any other information is required, PM please. Thank you.
I can do this, although im not a Pro scripter, so how about if i make it so that If the players HP gets below 10 or 5 or somthing..Then they become Froze on floor ...At wich point someone can /revive or /accept death.... although if its a RP server i recommened doing somthing like /callAmbulance, so this makes it seem RP.... soo how does that sound?

Looking for someone who can make me a /loc command this command will show a player location

if is not hard to make please help and make it for me i will be really happy

ty for any help

Kljukec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekzor
Looking for someone who can make me a /loc command this command will show a player location

if is not hard to make please help and make it for me i will be really happy

ty for any help

Kljukec
so, /locate [Playerid] and it sets a Checkpoint at that person's location

also shall the checkpoint follow the person or just set the location and u need to do /locate again to get new pos?

amm /loc or /locate id doesn't matter what u choose

this command should send you a client message like that

SendClientMessage(playerid,LIGHT_BLUE,"Idlewood") or idk ... something like this

command should look

/loc (id)

clientmessage : Kljukec's Current Location: Chinatown

i hope u can make this

ty

Kljukec

Hmm, so its got to identify the area that player is in...IT can be done obviously but because im not pro ill have to look into it

You could use any zone system (mabye mabako's zone system) and the functions included in it (i think there is also a function GetPlayerZoneName or something like that).

im looking for a permanent scripter for my server, i will be willing to give level 5 admin and access to files, they need to be able to know how to map, please message me or email me at dj.dumbass@hotmail.com if interested

i really need some one to help me make a server pm me for more info please i cant do it i need help can some help me please

Quote:
Originally Posted by sora_watson
i really need some one to help me make a server pm me for more info please i cant do it i need help can some help me please
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=72147.0