Re: Script Request Thread #3

hello!

i have a problem with a simple /count command:

id like to make a "-f" parameter at the end of the command. If the command consists it, all players will be frozen, but if not, they wont.
so, eg.: /count 10 (noone freezes) , /count 10 -f (everybody freezes)

i have the command i just need an 'if'

Код:
	if(strcmp(cmd,"/count", true) == 0) // Starts a count down
	{
	  tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
	  new count = strval(tmp);
	  if (!strlen(tmp)) count = 5;
		if (AccountInfo[playerid][AdminLevel] < 3) return SendClientMessage(playerid,RED,"Nincs hozzб jogosultsбgod!"); // "you are not in the rquired level"
		if (countval == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, RED, "Mбr folyamatban van egy visszaszбmolбs!"); // "countdown in progress"
		if([HERE SHOULD BE THE -f IF] && AccountInfo[playerid][AdminLevel] >=4)
		{
			for(new i=0; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
			{
			TogglePlayerControllable(i, false);
			}
		}
		Count = count;
		CountDown();
		return 1;
	}
Could someone help me ?

SOLVED!

[Scripter needed]

What to do: Scripting some RP stuff in my gamemode
Language: English, German
Paying by: Paypal

hi friends

my name is bhuvanesh

i need ur help.

it's smilare to command scripting

like i want "if u kill 100 kills i get a bocked weapon(shot gun)"

i hope u could help me

thanks
bhuvanesh

Email-pbhuvanesh@gmail.com

my name is bhuvanesh

i need ur help.

hi friends

it's smilare to command scripting

like i want "if u kill 100 kills i get a bocked weapon(shot gun)"

i hope u could help me

thanks
bhuvanesh

Email-pbhuvanesh@gmail.com

Can someone make me a JetFloor Gate,The Hole in the top of the JetRoom,where you steal the jetpack in somemission, i want it to make open with the cmd /openjet

The object id is 3095.

Here are coords(Closed And Opened)

Код:
Closed:268.879028, 1884.407837, 15.869694, 0.000000, 0.000000, -269.999943828
Opened:268.879028, 1875.902466, 15.869694, 0.000000, 0.000000, -269.999943828
Thanks

I am in need of a vehicle spawn command to add into a filterscript.
So as example when i type /spawnvehicle 413 then the vehicle with id 413 will spawn at my current position.
Would be glad if someone could help me with this. (I am using a 0.3a Server).

Thank you.

I was thinking it would be so cool to have a game mode where its prisoners vs gaurds inside a huge prison like alcatraz on a island and the main objective is to escape it , i am unsure how you will get players to help each other climb up vents and stuff , the gaurds will be patroling the prison keeping a eye out for people escaping and hunting them down , i think there could be more stuff added but the idea is fresh in my mind right now, what do you guys think ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anddos
I was thinking it would be so cool to have a game mode where its prisoners vs gaurds inside a huge prison like alcatraz on a island and the main objective is to escape it , i am unsure how you will get players to help each other climb up vents and stuff , the gaurds will be patroling the prison keeping a eye out for people escaping and hunting them down , i think there could be more stuff added but the idea is fresh in my mind right now, what do you guys think ?
Great idea. I'll try to work on it

Great , i am trying to think of ways how players can work together to escape

Could Someone please make me a filterscript that allows only rcon admins or Xtreameadmin, admins to use the police skins Thanks in advance

im am super noob and ive been trying to learn how to make an fs to do what i want but it never works so i really could use the help

I need help with editing a mapping system with some important functions, If you want to help me, Xfire: gtasailer, Msn: MrDarkProductions@hotmail.com, Thanks

Hi,
I'd like to get a script that gets if the player has uzi/tec9/mp5 and removes it after he enters the car, and when he exits the car he gets it back (The weapon he had before). It is an anti-MP5-jump for bicycles. Since my script doesn't work and i am a newbie in PAWN, please help.
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerStateChange(playerid,newstate,oldstate)
{
  if (oldstate == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT)
  if (newstate == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
  {
        SetPlayerArmedWeapon(playerid, 0);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFF00AA, "Driving a vehicle/bicycle, weapon switched to fists.");
  }
  return 1;
}
The one that doesn't work.

This will remove all player weapons when he sit in car.
I just write this code now, and i'm not sure if it is going to work, but try it.

pawn Код:
new weapon_data[64][MAX_PLAYERS]; // Global variable
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid,vehicleid)
{
    GetPlayerWeaponData(playerid,1,weapon_data[1][playerid],weapon_data[2][playerid]);
    GetPlayerWeaponData(playerid,1,weapon_data[3][playerid],weapon_data[4][playerid]);
    GetPlayerWeaponData(playerid,1,weapon_data[5][playerid],weapon_data[6][playerid]);
    GetPlayerWeaponData(playerid,1,weapon_data[7][playerid],weapon_data[8][playerid]);
    GetPlayerWeaponData(playerid,1,weapon_data[9][playerid],weapon_data[10][playerid]);
    GetPlayerWeaponData(playerid,1,weapon_data[11][playerid],weapon_data[12][playerid]);

ResetPlayerWeapons(playerid);
    return 1;
}
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerExitVehicle(playerid,vehicleid)
{
    GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,weapon_data[1][playerid],weapon_data[2][playerid]);
    GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,weapon_data[3][playerid],weapon_data[4][playerid]);
    GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,weapon_data[5][playerid],weapon_data[6][playerid]);
    GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,weapon_data[7][playerid],weapon_data[8][playerid]);
    GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,weapon_data[9][playerid],weapon_data[10][playerid]);
    GivePlayerWeapon(playerid,weapon_data[11][playerid],weapon_data[12][playerid]);

return 1;
}
EDIT: - TESTED, but script won't work. It just removes your weapon when you enter the vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollie123
Quote:
Originally Posted by еddy
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
  GameTextForPlayer(playerid, "~g~THE NAME OF YOUR SERVER! ~n~~n~~r~PLACE SOME TEXT HERE. ~n~~w~YOU MUST REGISTER BEFORE SPAWNING. PLEASE USE ~y~/THECOMMANDTOREGISTER. ~n~~n~~g~ENJOY!", 6000, 3);
  return 1;
}
Not working!
Try this
pawn Код:
GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~g~my server! ~n~~n~~r~my text here!. ~n~~w~you must register before spawn ~y~type /register. ~n~~n~~g~enjoy!",6000,4);
Changed style from 3 to 4.

Hi dear scripters i need that script: I found on the street any car then i drive with it and when i go out of the car i can lock it with /lock command but when thiev come to rob my car then server send me message: Payer name is try to stole your car. And the car stole sucess 1 of 10 times. Thank you very much

I need some airport stunts for my server PLEASE help!

they must follow these rules:

1) MUST Be Compatible With SAMP 0.3a!

2) MUST Already Be Compiled With The .pwn and .amx Already In An Folder!

3) Maps/Filterscripts Only, I Already Have An Gamemode!

Thank You For Your Help!

I Need a PayCheck System.

The Player Will Get Some Random Amount Of Cash Every 24 IRL Minutes.
When He Recieve The Money It Will Send a Client Message,"PayDay: You Recieved <Amount>."

If anyone can do this for me I would be happy

pawn Код:
#define MAX_MONEY  100000
forward PayCheck();

public OnGameModeInit()
{
    SetTimer("PayCheck",1440000,0);
    return 1;
}

public PayCheck()
{
    new rand = random(MAX_MONEY);
    new string[128];

format(string,sizeof(string),"PayCheck: You recieved $%d.",rand);
    SendClientMessageToAll(0x2550FF,string);

for(new i;i<MAX_PLAYERS<i++;)
    {
      GivePlayerMoney(i,rand);
    }

printf("PayCheck sent to all players. Amount: $%d",rand);
    return 1;
}
NOTE: I never test scripts when I create it for others, so try it and say if it is work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka™
pawn Код:
#define MAX_MONEY 100000
forward PayCheck();

public OnGameModeInit()
{
    return 1;
}

public PayCheck()
{
    new rand = random(MAX_MONEY);
    new string[128];

format(string,sizeof(string),"PayCheck: You recieved $%d.",rand);
    SendClientMessageToAll(0x2550FF,string);

for(new i;i<MAX_PLAYERS<i++;)
    {
      GivePlayerMoney(i,rand);
    }

printf("PayCheck sent to all players. Amount: $%d",rand);
    return 1;
}
NOTE: I never test scripts when I create it for others, so try it and say if it is work.
Thanks man. A cookie for you!

Oh yes, you need to add a
pawn Код:
at the end of public PayCheck or it will not send money every 24 minutes, it will send it once and over.