2 Problems: Crashing when minimizing & Unable to save screenshot

Hey guys, i was just wondering if you could help.

1. When I alt + tab or press the window key to minimize the game, my game crashes immediately and I get a SA-MP error message. I've searched these forums and on ******, but nothing.

The error header is: 0x02FD1A4F

2. When I press F8 to get screenshots, I get the message "Unable to save screenshot" about 3 times, then I'll be able to get a screenshot. I was wondering, what's wrong with it?

I really wanna avoid from reinstalling the game, I'm using Windows SP2, and have some weapon mods. I've had mods before and never had these problems, it all started after switching to my D: Drive and reformatting.

Thanks again.

Are you the admin ? Cause I wasn't and I also couldn't save screens with F8.
That ALT+TAB thing..I read it's cause people have Vista. If you don't, I don't know..I'm not really good at telling you how to fix buy RightClick on SAMP ICON>Compatibility>Windows 98 or 2000. You could also do that with San Andreas SinglePlayer. Just don't put to Windows 95 cause it can't run then.

Yes, I am an admin on a server.

I already set the compatibilty for my gta.exe to Windows 2000, and my sa-mp on Windows 95. I tried setting samp.exe to windows 2000 aswell, but when I try to connect a server, nothing loads -_________-"

The alt+tab issue:
Delete d3d9.dll (or something like that).
Works for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by sɹǝʞɔıus
The alt+tab issue:
Works for me
Thanks Snickers, but which d3d9.dll do I delete lol? I found 2 on my computer, one from system32 and another one from "SoftwareDistrubution".

Plus I didn't find a d3d9.dll in my GTA directory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjl
They meant admin on your computer... Where the problem is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Quote:
They meant admin on your computer... Where the problem is...
I see. Well, yes I am.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sɹǝʞɔıus
The alt+tab issue:
Works for me
Thanks Snickers, but which d3d9.dll do I delete lol? I found 2 on my computer, one from system32 and another one from "SoftwareDistrubution".

Plus I didn't find a d3d9.dll in my GTA directory.
Ooh, don't delete those other 2, it might cause trouble.